- Skis: Pro Steer
- Ski Stance: 42.5 In. (108 Cm)
- Track LxWxH: 136 X 15 X 1.25 In. Rip Saw
- Colors: Blue ( Switchback® Graphics)
- Notes: Polaris Recommends That All Riders Take A Safety Training Course. Do Not Attempt Maneuvers Beyond Your Capability. Always Wear A Helmet And Other Safety Apparel. Never Drink And Ride. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Prevents unauthorized driveaway of idling sled, and can be installed by dealer on sleds with Pro-Ride Gauge.
- Engine: Liberty, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 795 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85 X 70 Mm
- Carburetion: Cleanfire Injection
- Ignition: Digital CDI With TPS, WTS, DET
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11 Gal. (41.6 L)
- Clutch: Drive: P-85 Driven: TEAM® LWT
- Suspension: Front: Pro- Ride; FOX®, IFP Shocks; FOX®, IFP Track Shock; 9 In. (22.9 Cm) Travel Rear: Pro- Ride; FOX®, IFP Track Shock; 14 In. (35 Cm) Travel
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Brakes: Phantom, Hydraulic
Trails, woods, hardpack, loose snow. I dominate them all. Built on the proven PRO-RIDE® chassis, the Switchback features an extra 7 inches of length in the tunnel and running boards, which stretch over the 136 inch track.