Using the Shopping Cart
The Shopping Cart can only be used to purchase parts and accessories from the network of dealers selling them on CycleTrader.com. You cannot purchase vehicles through the Shopping Cart at this time.
To purchase items using our Shopping Cart, simply follow the steps listed below.
Placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory is only assigned to your order after you click the Place your order button and receive e-mail confirmation that your order was received.
- Find an item that interests you. (If you need help, see our Search Tips.)
- Click the Add to Cart button on any item's product detail page.
- If you wish to add more than one item to your order, enter a new search term in the search box or click the Parts & Accessories tab to return to our main page. (Due to high demand and limited quantity, your selection(s) will be removed from your cart after 2 hours of inactivity.)
- When you've finished adding items to your Shopping Cart, click the View Cart icon found at the top of every page of the Parts & Accessories tab on our site. If you've added an item and Shopping Cart is already visible at the top of the page, proceed to the next step.
- Click the Go Ahead & Checkout button to fill out the order form.
If you want to modify your order before you complete the checkout process, here's how:
- Want to buy multiple quantities of an item in your Shopping Cart? Change the number in the Qty. box and click the Update button below it.
- Want to remove an item from your Shopping Cart? Click the Remove button that appears to the left of any item in your cart.
- Want to remove an entire order from your Shopping Cart? Click the Remove Entire Order button that appears at the bottom-left of any order in your cart.