2010 Ski-Doo Summit X 146 800R Power T.E.K., 2010 SKI-DOO SUMMIT X 800R 146 POWER T.E.K!
- 151 hp/799cc Rotax liquid-cooled oil-injected 2-stroke engine
- Electric start
- RER (Rotax Electronic Reverse)
- D.E.S.S. tether (Digitally Encoded Security System)
- Double A-arm front suspension w/9” of travel
- SC-5 rear suspension w/14” of travel
- Front Fox Float X Evolv Racing Shox and rear HPG suspension shock
- Brembo hydraulic brakes
- Analog speedometer and tachometer w/digital gauges including; odometer, trip meter, hour meter, and fuel
- 12-volt power outlet
- Riser block and J-hook handlebars
- Heated helmet visor port, grips, and thumb throttle
- Hi/low beam headlights and C&A Pro skis
- 10.6 gallon tank
- 146”x16”x2.25” Powder Max track
This sled is in very good overall condition with minimal wear and 5,093 miles. There are minor cosmetic scuffs/scratches on the decals and plastics (see pics/video). It has been inspected by our factory-trained technicians and is mechanically sound. Trades will be considered and delivery is available. Competitive financing rates and terms are also available. Approximate payment of $196/mo. w/20% down for 24 mo. (WAC). Leaders RPM is one of the largest marine and powersports dealers in the Midwest with over 70,000 sq ft of showroom, parts, and service under one roof located in Kalamazoo, MI. Price is plus sales tax/fees and is subject to change without notice. For more information, please call toll free 866-572-1051. Additional photos and video are available at www.leadersmarine.com .
- Condition Used
- Year 2010
- Make Ski-Doo
- Model Summit X 146 800R Power T.E.K.
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Kalamazoo, MI
- Mileage 5,093
- Stock Number US892
- Primary Color Black
- Price $4,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Leaders RPM
Sponsored By Leaders RPM
Leaders RPM is one of Michigan's largest snowmobile, personal watercraft, ATV and UTV retailers representing Arctic Cat, Polaris, Can-Am, Sea-Doo and Ski-Doo. Leaders has been owned and operated by the same family for over 40 years. Our employees share the same values that make Leaders successful through our mission. Stop by Leaders RPM to see to find out more about our plans for 2019 and beyond.