Details from Seller
The Domination Continues.;
The RUSH Pro-R has proven itself to be the performance trail sled of choice for those that want to attack the trail. Riders rely on its progressive-rate rear suspension to deliver confidence — no matter what the terrain. An all-new IFS straight off the race track — results in reduced steering effort for even more precise handling.
- Pro-Ride Progressive-Rate Rear Suspension: For years a coupled skid was believed to be the best performing skid available. We felt differently. Virtually eliminates spine-tinglers. The most versatile suspension available. Pound moguls or cruise the trails - the PRO-RIDE performs. For '12, new rear suspension pivot bushings reduce friction by 50% for improved responsiveness.
- Rider Active Control: Introducing true rider-active control - anticipate and respond to any trail condition or obstacle using body input to affect your sled. Slide back on the seat for serious weight transfer, slide forward to set the front end for cornering with maximum bite. You're in control not the terrain.
- Race-Proven Front Suspension: Lighter steering, sharper cornering. Developed in conjunction with the Polaris Racing program. Its performance and durability were proven in extensive on- and off-track testing, and the new IFS delivers significantly enhanced handling with flatter, more precise cornering and 20% reduced steering effort.
- Pro-Ride Chassis: The RUSH is built on the proven PRO-RIDE Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that's perfect for tight trails or rough trails.
- Walker Evans Needle Shocks: Premium shocks with 16-position compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offer the best in tunability and fade-proof performance. Unique needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to eliminate harsh bottoming.
- Lightweight Silencer: New for '11, this completely redesigned silencer sheds 7 lbs. of weight and features trail-friendly noise levels.
- Lightweight Rotor & Jackshaft: Reducing rotating mass allows for a sled with quicker response. These parts combine to offer a 2.5 lb. reduction of rotating mass.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2012
- Make: Polaris
- Model: 600 RUSH PRO R ELECTRIC START
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Vernon, CT
- Mileage: 7,070
- Stock Number: C466394A
- Price: $3,999