Details from Seller
2014 Polaris® 800 SWITCHBACK® ASSAULT® 144 ES The Ultimate 50/50 Crossover Sled.
These models are the ultimate 50/50 crossover machines. They feature a special uncoupled rear skid, 144" track, premium Walker Evans® shocks, a seat designed specifically for active backcountry riders, and more.
Standard Features May Include:
- REAL WORLD FUEL ECONOMY
Cleanfire® engines with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These engines also deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rpm lab conditions.
- 800 Cleanfire® Engine
This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that performance riders demand. Cleanfire® engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
- 144" Uncoupled Skid
Tipped up rails and rail reinforcements give this Assault® a more nimble feel on-trail and added durability. A 15" x 144" x 1.35" Cobra Track for added flotation and off-trail performance.
- Right Hand Controls
The throttle block and a separate kill switch perch can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- Aluminum Bumper
Aluminum tube matched to extruded billet hangers create a bumper that is strong, light and trick. The snow flap is lightweight and features hand access for when you really dig it in.
- PROTAPER® Bars
High-rise aluminum design and adjustable bar clamp creates an optimum riding position that can be tailored to your riding style. Bar hooks and race-style master cylinder round out the purpose-built controls.
- Walker Evans® Needle Shocks
Premium shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offer the best in tunability and fade-proof performance. Unique needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to eliminate harsh bottoming.
- HYBRID™ Running Boards
The term Crossover Technology applies here: part RUSH® and part RMK®. Trail-ready foot stirrups combine with wide running boa
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2014
- Make: Polaris
- Model: 800 Switchback Assault 144 ES
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Milford, NH
- Mileage: 5,879
- Stock Number: UN4010350
- Price: $5,150
- Skis: Pro- Steer
- Ski Stance: 42.5 In. (108 Cm)
- Track LxWxH: 144 X 15 X 1.352 In. Cobra
- Colors: Red ( Assault® Graphics)
- Notes: Polaris Recommends That All Riders Take A Safety Training Course. Do Not Attempt Maneuvers Beyond Your Capability. Always Wear A Helmet And Other Safety Apparel. Never Drink And Ride. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Prevents unauthorized driveaway of idling sled, can be installed by dealer on sleds with PRO-RIDE™ Gauge.
- Engine: Liberty, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 795 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85 X 70 Mm
- Carburetion: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: Digital CDI With TPS, WTS, DET
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.5 Gal. (43.5 L)
- Clutch: Drive: P-85 Driven: TEAM® LWT
- Suspension: Front: PRO- RIDE; Walker Evans® Piggyback Comp. Adj. Shocks & Track Shock; 10 In. (25.4 Cm) Travel Rear: Switchback® 144 Tipped; Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Track Shock; 15 In. (38 Cm) Travel
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Brakes: Phantom, Hydraulic With LWT Disc And Cyclone Master Cylinder
The Ultimate 50/50 Crossover SledNote: 2014 Polaris 800 Switchback® Assault® 144 specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2014 Polaris 800 Switchback Assault 144 ES snowmobile for sale.
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By Souhegan Valley Motorsports
Lots of Models are In Stock For Immediate Pick-up or Delivery!