Details from Seller
2016 Arctic Cat® Bearcat 3000 LT Features may include:
- 3000 4-STROKE ENGINE
New to the Arctic Cat snowmobile family is the Arctic Cat built 700cc 4-Stroke EFI engine; an engine that combines sufficient power with clean technology and incredible fuel efficiency. This 65-class horsepower engine is compact, lightweight and, thanks to electronic fuel injection, throttle response is immediate. Work or play, this new 4-stroke is raising eyebrows across the snowbelt.
- ACT DIAMOND DIRECT DRIVE WITH ARCTIC CAT CLUTCHES
The ride-proven ACT Diamond Direct Drive planetary gearcase produces efficient transfer of power from engine to track, delivering a smooth ride. The Arctic Cat® clutch system engages at lower RPMs without sacrificing top speed.
- ARCTIC RACE FRONT SUSPENSION
Our uniquely wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat® Gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5-in. shaft, aluminum internal floating piston and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- SLIDE-ACTION REAR SUSPENSION
The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- POWER SPORT GAUGE
All the info is at your fingertips. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, reverse, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2016
- Make: Arctic Cat
- Model: Bearcat 3000 LT
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Big Bend, WI
- Mileage: 2,212
- Stock Number: 113955
- Price: $5,899
- Skis: Wide: 8 In. (20.3 Cm) Runner: Single With Carbide
- Ski Stance: 40 - 44 In. (101.6 - 111.8 Cm) Adjustable
- Track LxWxH: 151 X 15 X 1.25 In. (383.5 X 38.1 X 3.2 Cm) Rip Saw
- Colors: Blue
- Ice scratchers
- Passenger wind deflectors
- Rear storage
- Visor plug-ins
- Engine: 2-stroke, Fan-cooled, 2-cylinder
- Displacement: 565 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 73.8 X 66 Mm
- Carburetion: 2 X VM 34
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.8 Gal. (40.9 L)
- Lubrication: Oil Injection
- Clutch: Drive: Arctic 6 Post (rpm Sensing) Driven: 10.4 In. (26.4 Cm) Diameter Arctic (roller Cam) Drive System: ACT Diamond Direct Drive
- Front Suspension: AWS#153; VII; 9.5 In. (24.1 Cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE- ACTION Rear Suspension, Coupling Blocks, Torque- Sensing Link Rear Arm, Adjustable Torsion Springs And Fiberglass Overload Springs; 13.3 In. (33.8 Cm) Travel
- Shocks: Ski: Arctic Cat® Twin Tube Front Track: Arctic Cat® Twin Tube Rear Track: Arctic Cat® 2 In. (5.1 Cm) Twin Tube
- Exhaust: Tuned Pipe And Muffler
- Brakes: Axial Master Cylinder Hydraulic Brake / Disc On Drive Shaft
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By Road Track And Trail
We are the largest used motorcycle dealer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Chicago, Illinois. Shop our used inventory online to find your next scooter, ATV , snowmobile, utility vehicle,Trike, cargo trailer, or motorcycle. We are the Nation's Largest Pre-owned Powersports Dealership. We also have great financing rates available for approved credit.