Details from Seller
2016 Ski-Doo Renegade® Backcountry™ Rotax® 800R E-TEC®
No compromises. No wanting for more fun on or off trails. That’s the Renegade® Backcountry™’s core DNA. It balances deep snow agility especially with the addition of the tMotion™ rear suspension for 2016 with rough trail comfort and precision.Features May Include:
Summit-specific side panels are powderdynamically designed to glide smoothly through snow in any position, easing roll-up and sidehilling.
The tMotion™ flexes laterally, reducing the effort to initiate a roll, due to a ball joint at the center hinge between the rear arm and drop link and split flat-tube front arms. Very progressive motion ratio makes the ride on trails even more comfortable.
By shortening the fiberglass reinforcing rods inside, the track’s edges flex when you carve the sled, making boondocking and sidehilling easier. It provides the flotation of a 16-in. (41 cm) wide track with the maneuverability of a 12-in. (30 cm) track.
We further sharpen the industry’s best handling snowmobiles. New geometry and lighter components increase precision, especially in extreme bumps. Sharp new styling, too. Reduces weight by 1.76 lb (0.8 kg).
Highest quality aluminum-bodied high pressure gas shocks by KYB. Rebuildable and revalvable.
Massive, strategically shaped openings keep the boards clear. A tall extruded edge adds stiffness and has aggressive boot grips.
Eight inches (20 cm) of added foot room up front, on the running board edge, puts you right in line with the steering post for more leverage in sidehilling and boondocking. And you can get radically forward for extremely technical moves.
Single-keel with excellent sidehilling bite, thanks to thin outer edges. Narrow and thin, yet stiff. Shorter behind its complementary spindle with flat tail for easier counter-steering and sidehilling.
Our cargo attachment system is the hassle-free way to connect cargo bags or a fuel caddy to your sled in seconds.
This revolutionary direct-injection two-stroke allows monster power, yet smooth, linear and manageable.
And thanks to proven E-TEC technology, it has virtually no smoke or smell especially at start and idle and starts on the first pull, every time.
The best-selling 800cc engine in snowmobiling*. 163.9 horsepower**. Up to 19 mpg (12.3 L/100 km)***. *Based on retail sale results as of December 31, 2014. ** Result based on independ
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2016
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: Renegade Backcountry Rotax 800R E-TEC
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Monee, IL
- Stock Number: M05q
- Primary Color: BLACK/GRAY
- Price: $7,888
- Skis: Pilot DS 2
- Ski Length: 41 In. (1,040 Mm)
- Ski Stance: 38.4 - 40.1 In. (975 - 1,019 Mm)
- Track LxWxH: 146 X 16 X 1.6 In. (3,705 X 406 X 40.6 Mm) Cobra Flex Edge 146 X 16 X 2 In. (3,705 X 406 X 50.8 Mm) Powder Max Flex Edge
- 16 x 146 FlexEdge™ track, PowderMax 2.0
- Electric start
- Engine: Rotax® E- TEC® 800 R, Liquid-cooled, 3- D R. A. V. E.™, 2-cylinders
- Displacement: 48.8 Ci (799.5 Cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.2 X 3 In. (82 X 75.7 Mm)
- Carburetion: Electronic Direct Injection
- Fuel Type: Premium Unleaded
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.6 Gal. (40 L)
- Oil Capacity: 3.9 Qt. (3.7 L)
- Clutch: Drive: TRA™ VII Driven: QRS
- Powertrain: Engagement: 3,800 Rpm
- Front Suspension: RAS 2; 8.3 In. (210 Mm)
- Rear Suspension: T Motion; 14 In. (356 Mm) Travel
- Shocks: Front: HPG™ Plus R Center: HPG Plus Rear: KYB Pro 36 Easy- Adjust
- Brakes: Brembo Racing Brake With Braided Stainless-steel Brake Line
Is the Renegade Backcountry X a Summit mountain sled or an MXZ trail sled? It’s a lot of both for the rider who wants the best performance carving up nasty trails or backcountry powder. Its feature package is biased towards off-trail riding compared to the Renegade X, especially with more components from the Summit family for 2016.Note: 2016 Ski-Doo Renegade® Backcountry X® E-TEC® 800R specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2016 Ski-Doo Renegade Backcountry Rotax 800R E-TEC snowmobile for sale.