Details from Seller
2017 Polaris® 800 Switchback® Assault® 144 1.352" Cobra SnowCheck ES
SMOOTHEST RIDING. MOST VERSATILE.Features may include:
- AXYS® Chassis
The NEW AXYS chassis for the 144 platform is light and strong, offering rider balanced characteristics critical for the 50/50 rider. The rider is moved into a balanced position on the sled so it rides flat through the corners. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- NEW IGX 144 Rear Suspension
A core element to the new AXYS 144 platform is the all new Ideal Geometry X-Over 144 uncoupled rear suspension, which offers the ultimate blend of durability and strength. The IGX 144 rear suspension provides RMK-inspired off-trail agility and balance with a drastically improved on-trail ride. Pitch is controlled through geometry in this new rear suspension. With 43% more front torque arm travel, this sled features reduced bottoming and less drag off-trail. An all new optimized, lighter, tipped rail beam design gives the sled a nimble feel.
- PowderTrac™ Hybrid Running Boards
The all new PowderTrac Hybrid running boards offer optimized design with 56% open space for maximum snow clean out while maintaining extreme strength. Designed specifically for the crossover rider, the boards are wider and flatter in the front for comfort while sitting and better positioning while standing up. The rear of the boards tapers back for better mobility and snow clearance when carving.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2017
- Make: Polaris
- Model: 800 Switchback Assault 144 1.352" Cobra SnowCheck ES
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Big Bend, WI
- Mileage: 4,064
- Stock Number: 718754
- Price: $7,499
- Skis: PRO- STEER
- Ski Stance: 42.5 In. (108 Cm)
- Track LxWxH: 137 X 15 X 1.25 In. Ripsaw II
- Colors: White Lightning
- Notes: Polaris Recommends That All Riders Take A Safety Training Course. Do Not Attempt Maneuvers Beyond Your Capability. Always Wear A Helmet And Other Safety Apparel. Never Drink And Ride. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder
- Displacement: 795 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85 X 70 Mm
- Ignition: Clean-fire 3 D
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 Gal. (45.4 L)
- Clutch: Drive: P-85 Driven: TEAM® LWT
- Powertrain: Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Front Suspension: AXYS®; 9.3 In. (23.6 Cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: PRO- XC; 13.4 In. (34 Cm) Travel
- Shocks: Front: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle Front Track: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Rear Track: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle
- Exhaust: Single, 3-stage VES With Smart Actuator
- Brakes: AXYS® Radial Disc
Smoothest Riding. Most Versatile.Note: 2017 Polaris 800 Switchback® PRO-S specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2017 Polaris 800 Switchback Assault 144 1.352" Cobra SnowCheck ES snowmobile for sale.
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By Road Track And Trail
We are the largest used motorcycle dealer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Chicago, Illinois. Shop our used inventory online to find your next scooter, ATV , snowmobile, utility vehicle,Trike, cargo trailer, or motorcycle. We are the Nation's Largest Pre-owned Powersports Dealership. We also have great financing rates available for approved credit.