Details from Seller
2018 ARCTIC CAT MOUNTAIN CAT 153 8000 ES, THIS SNOWMOBILE IS BRAND NEW, ZERO MILESPRICE INCLUDES FULL ARCTIC CAT FACTORY WARRANTY, AND THE FULL ARCTIC CAT REBATE HAS BEEN APPLIED. ROUTE 12 ARCTIC CAT - 2018 ARCTIC CAT REGIONAL SNOWMOBILE DEALER OF THE YEAR
- New Ascender platform with Next-Gen Mountain body panels: The Ascender platform brings a whole new way to attack the mountain. Running boards are 1 in. narrower than previous designs and the overall profile is 10% narrower for improved side-hill performance, improved venting and ease of laying the sled over in deep snow. The revised bellypan shape allows the rider’s feet to move 2 inches further forward for even greater ergonomic options for riding. The drive shaft dropped 1.125 inches allows for a 9.7º lowered approach angle providing more maneuverability and the ability to get up and stay up on the snow. Improved fit and finish with easy on/off one-piece body panels allow easy access to the engine compartment and brings a distinctive Arctic Cat styling.
- 8000 C-TEC2 Engine with DSI: Introducing the most efficient and responsive 8000 engine from Arctic Cat. Fresh from our plant in St. Cloud, Minnesota, this 2-stroke engine features noticeably faster throttle response and acceleration compared with our previous 800, plus up to 30% reduction in oil consumption below 7000 rpm, 36% increase in low-end torque and 18% increase in midrange torque. Delivering a rare combination of increased power, reduced emissions, and ultra-low oil consumption, the overall crispness sets new standards for performance and rideability in the 160-hp class.
- 1.125 Dropped Driveshaft: Like the 2017 Mountain Cat, this 2018 M 8000 Sno Pro is fitted with the 1.125 dropped driveshaft. The increased track-to-tunnel clearance of 3 allows us to use 8-tooth drive sprockets on this model, giving you a flatter approach angle with more floatability and maneuverability. In addition, you’ll also notice a huge difference in your sled handling. This update delivers a more efficient power transfer to the snow, letting you enjoy more horsepower when climbing, carving, sidehilling and boondocking.
- Arctic Mountain Front Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 QS3 Shocks: Lightweight, forged-aluminum spindles have less surface area than the previous design, reducing drag and improving performance in deep snow. Also, dual-phase high strength alloy-steel A-arms are lighter than previous designs. FOX
- Condition: New
- Year: 2018
- Make: Arctic Cat
- Model: MOUNTAIN CAT 153 8000 ES
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Arlington Heights, IL
- Stock Number: 18AS112485
- Primary Color: Black / Green
- Price: $11,999
Arctic Cat MOUNTAIN CAT 153 8000 ES 5011494344