Are you interested in a new Snowmobile? Then this new 2018 Arctic Cat ZR 6000 129 I ACT could be perfect for you! You can own it today for 14199 dollars. This Arctic Cat ZR 6000 129 I ACT may not be available for long. Located in Duncansville, Pennsylvania, visit, email, or call Alpha Powersports at 1-833-460-8542. Dont forget to tell them you found it on Snowmobile Trader! How do we stay small and sell big? Its simple years of experience. AtAlpha Powersports and Specialized Vehicles, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. We pledge to use our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, were sure youll be back for more!
Details from Seller
2018 ARCTIC CAT ZR 6000 129 I ACT, CALL 814-317-5039
- Next-Gen Body Panels: Arctic Cat’s Next-Gen body panels are designed to seamlessly cut through the air with as little atmospheric tension as possible. With only a quarter-turn of the two quick-release tabs, the side panel comes off and provides easy access to the engine compartment for general maintenance.
- 6000 C-TEC2 Engine with DSI: This 599cc 2-stroke DSI is the unmodified version of the engine that’s been launching Team Arctic down the racetrack since 2012. This quick-revving, 125-class horsepower C-TEC2™ power mill is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant — ours. Whether you’re riding a ZR® an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines found in a snowmobile.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response II Drive and TEAM Rapid Reaction Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The new TEAM® Rapid Response II™ drive clutch features an auto-adjusting belt tension design that delivers consistent performance without manual adjustments. It also features a 12.5% lower effective starting ratio while maintaining the top ratio for smoother engagement and reduced belt wear at drive-away speed.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. And the new FOX® QS3 shock lets you adjust your shocks to suit the riding conditions without removing your gloves. Set the clicker to 1 for a smooth, comfortable ride like the LXR. Click it up a notch to setting 2, and you’ll straighten out the corners like a Sno Pro®. Or click up to 3 to go head to head with an RR. These shocks feature a premium coil-over design with forged aluminum reservoir.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat IFP 1.5 Front and FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3 Rear Shocks: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressiv
- Condition: New
- Year: 2018
- Make: Arctic Cat
- Model: ZR 6000 129 I ACT
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Duncansville, PA
- Stock Number: 222
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Secondary Color: PURPLE
- Price: $14,199
Arctic Cat ZR 6000 129 I ACT 5009822124