Details from Seller
2018 Polaris® 600 RUSH® Pro-S 1.25 RipSaw II ES SHARPEST HANDLING. QUICKEST ACCELERATING.
The 600 RUSH® PRO-S is for riders who want the ultimate in cornering and handling, and a sled that virtually eliminates stutter bumps. Its powerful, proven 600 Cleanfire® engine paired with the AXYS® Chassis deliver Rider-Balanced™ Control, Unrivaled Acceleration, and Rider Centric Comfort.Features may include:
- AXYS® Chassis
The AXYS® chassis features 93% new parts, including a carbon-fiber overstructure and aluminum handlebars on SnowCheck Select or Limited Edition models and an aluminum overstructure on standard models. The chassis structure and design makes it possible to change the rider positioning, centralize vehicle mass, redesign the rear suspension, add more power, remove weight, and evolve the rider’s riding experience. In short, it is the key to delivering rider-balanced control, unrivaled acceleration, and rider-centric comfort.
- Rider Balanced Control
Rider Balanced Control gives the rider: Flatter cornering without sacrificing the fun factor, More precise handling in all conditions, Better control in big bumps AND chatter bumps
- Rider Balanced Positioning
On the AXYS® chassis, the rider is moved forward to a more balanced position. The rider’s hands are moved 4.5” forward, the feet are 2” forward, the knees are 4.5” forward, and the seat is 4.5” forward. In the neutral riding position, the AXYS® platform provides bite for flatter, positive cornering. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- PRO-XC™ Rear Suspension
The completely redesigned geometry of the PRO-XC progressive-rate rear suspension is optimized for the best performance and Rider-Balanced Control. Through innovative Polaris engineering and construction, the suspension is both lighter and stronger, featuring: Lightweight, forged aluminum rear crank, Completely redesigned crank and pivot, Front torque arm was moved rearward to control pitch, increase travel, and improve the rail profile.
- Active Pitch Control™
The PRO-XC™ suspension delivers Active Pitch Control™ which controls the pitch by suspension geometry and not simply by a high spring rate. This makes the sled less sensitive to adjustment while allowing optimal weight transfer.
When developing the AXYS® platf
- Condition: New
- Year: 2018
- Make: Polaris
- Model: 600 RUSH Pro-S 1.25 RipSaw II ES
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Grand Rapids, MN
- Stock Number: 152635
- Primary Color: RADAR BLUE
- Price: $9,999
- Skis: PRO- STEER
- Ski Stance: 42.5 In. (108 Cm)
- Track LxWxH: 120 X 15 X 1.25 In. Ripsaw II
- Colors: Black Pearl
- Notes: Polaris Recommends That All Riders Take A Safety Training Course. Do Not Attempt Maneuvers Beyond Your Capability. Always Wear A Helmet And Other Safety Apparel. Never Drink And Ride. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder
- Displacement: 795 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85 X 70 Mm
- Ignition: Clean-fire 3 D
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 Gal. (45.4 L)
- Clutch: Drive: P-85 Driven: TEAM® LWT
- Powertrain: Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Front Suspension: AXYS®; 9.3 In. (23.6 Cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: PRO- XC; 13.6 In. (34.5 Cm) Travel
- Shocks: Front: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle Front Track: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Rear Track: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle
- Exhaust: Single, 3-stage VES With Smart Actuator
- Brakes: AXYS® Radial Disc
The 800 RUSH® PRO-S is for riders who want the ultimate in cornering and handling, and a sled that virtually eliminates stutter bumps. Its powerful, proven 800 H.O. Cleanfire® engine paired with the AXYS® Chassis deliver Rider-Balanced™ Control, Unrivaled Acceleration, and Rider Centric Comfort.Note: 2018 Polaris 800 RUSH® PRO-S specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2018 Polaris 600 RUSH Pro-S 1.25 RipSaw II ES snowmobile for sale.
Ray's Sport and Cycle is a retail powersports dealership located in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. We are a locally owned and operated and have been serving our valued customers and making the outdoors more enjoyable since 1965! We sell and service Can-Am, Honda, Polaris, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Spyder, and Yamaha power sports. We are a full service shop offering sales, parts & accessories, and service departments. Stop in or call us for the best deals around. (855) 286-0715