Out of 32 similar listings, this 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 30RB is listed below the market value. We think this is a good deal.
Details from Seller
2018 Polaris® 600 Switchback® Adventure 137 ES SMOOTHEST RIDING.MOST VERSATILE
The 600 Switchback® Adventure snowmobile is for on and off trail riders that demand the ultimate in versatilitywith a sled that can do it all. . Easily install the Lock & Ride® Convertible Passenger Seat to ride with a passenger. The sled comes standard with the AXYS® Pro-Fit Cargo Rack and Cargo Rack Saddle Bags for hauling gear on long journeys.Features may include:
- AXYS® Chassis
The AXYS® chassis features 93% new parts, including an aluminum overstructure. The chassis structure and design makes it possible to change the rider positioning, centralize vehicle mass, redesign the rear suspension, add more power, remove weight, and evolve the rider’s riding experience. In short, it is the key to delivering rider-balanced control, unrivaled acceleration, and rider-centric comfort.
- Rider Balanced Control
Rider Balanced Control gives the rider: Flatter cornering without sacrificing the fun factor,More precise handling in all conditions,Better control in big bumps AND chatter bumps. How did we get there? Polaris: 1-Put the rider in the right location on the sled, 2-Centralized vehicle mass, 3-Optimized the suspension geometry to better control pitch.
- Rider Balanced Positioning
On the AXYS® chassis, the rider is moved forward to a more balanced position. The rider’s hands are moved 4.5” forward, the feet are 2” forward, the knees are 4.5” forward, and the seat is 4.5” forward. In the neutral riding position, the AXYS® platform provides bite for flatter, positive cornering. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- PRO-XC™ Rear Suspension
The completely redesigned geometry of the PRO-XC progressive-rate rear suspension is optimized for the best performance and Rider-Balanced Control. Through innovative Polaris engineering and construction, the suspension is both lighter and stronger, featuring: Lightweight, forged aluminum rear crank, Completely redesigned crank and pivot,Front torque arm was moved rearward to control pitch, increase travel, and improve the rail profile.
- Active Pitch Control™
The PRO-XC™ suspension delivers Active Pitch Control™ which controls the pitch by suspension geometry and not simply by a high spring rate. This makes the sled less sensitive to adjustment while allowing optimal weight transfer.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2018
- Make: Polaris
- Model: 800 Switchback Adventure 137 ES
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Mileage: 2,585
- Stock Number: KP154242
- Primary Color: BLACK PEARL
- Price: $9,385
- Skis: PRO- STEER
- Ski Stance: 42.5 In. (108 Cm)
- Track LxWxH: 137 X 15 X 1.25 In. Ripsaw II
- Colors: Indy Red
- Notes: Polaris Recommends That All Riders Take A Safety Training Course. Do Not Attempt Maneuvers Beyond Your Capability. Always Wear A Helmet And Other Safety Apparel. Never Drink And Ride. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder
- Displacement: 795 Cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85 X 70 Mm
- Ignition: Clean-fire 3 D
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 Gal. (45.4 L)
- Clutch: Drive: P-85 Driven: TEAM® LWT
- Powertrain: Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Front Suspension: AXYS®; 9.3 In. (23.6 Cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: PRO- XC; 13.4 In. (34 Cm) Travel
- Shocks: Front: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle Front Track: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Rear Track: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle
- Exhaust: Single, 3-stage VES With Smart Actuator
- Brakes: AXYS® Radial Disc
The 800 Switchback® PRO-S is for crossover riders who want the ultimate in cornering and handling, and a sled that virtually eliminates stutter bumps. Featuring the Rider-Balanced AXYS® Chassis, 800 H.O. Cleanfire® Engine, and multiple comfort features, this snowmobile delivers Rider-Balanced™ Control, Unrivaled Acceleration, and Rider-Centric Comfort.Note: 2018 Polaris 800 Switchback® PRO-S specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2018 Polaris 800 Switchback Adventure 137 ES snowmobile for sale.
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By Free Ride Powersports
Serving the Powersports Industry for 49 years! Everyone can quote a price....Free Ride Powersports can back it up! Call today 855-898-6687