Details from Seller
2019 Polaris® 600 Switchback® XCR 136 SC Select SMOOTHEST RIDING. MOST VERSATILE.
The Switchback® XCR snowmobile is for extreme performance riders that need to dominate tough terrain at high speeds. Its lightweight yet strong AXYS® Chassis paired with the 600 Cleanfire® Engine and Race-Ready components like reinforced rail beams and racing brake system deliver extreme crossover performance.
Features may include:RIDER BALANCED CONTROL
- AXYS® Chassis
The AXYS® Switchback® XCR features the AXYS® chassis and IQR handlebars with an aluminum overstructure. The chassis structure and design makes it possible to change the rider positioning, centralize vehicle mass, redesign the rear suspension, add more power, remove weight, and evolve the rider’s experience. In short, it is the key to delivering rider-balanced® control, unrivaled acceleration, and rider-centric comfort.
- Rider Balanced Control
Rider Balanced Control gives the rider:
- Flatter cornering without sacrificing the fun factor.
- More precise handling in all conditions.
- Better control in big bumps AND chatter bumps.
How did we get there? Polaris:
- Put the rider in the right location on the sled
- Centralized vehicle mass
- Optimized the suspension geometry to better control pitch
- Rider Balanced Positioning
On the AXYS® chassis, the rider is moved forward to a more balanced position. The rider’s hands are moved 4.5” forward, the feet are 2” forward, the knees are 4.5” forward, and the seat is 4.5” forward. In the neutral riding position, the AXYS® platform provides bite for flatter, positive cornering. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- PRO-XC™ Suspension with Polaris Race Technology (PRT)
The completely redesigned geometry of the PRO-XC™ progressive-rate rear suspension is optimized for the best performance and Rider-Balanced Control. Through innovative Polaris engineering and construction, the suspension is both lighter and stronger, featuring:
- Lightweight, forged aluminum rear crank.
- Completely redesigned crank and pivot.
- Front torque arm was moved rearward to control pitch, increase travel, and improve the rail profile.
- Polaris Race Technology Brake System
The PRT Brake system delivers outstanding performance with unparalleled durability. The race rotor provides increased
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Polaris®
- Model: 600 Switchback® XCR 136 SC Select
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Kalamazoo, MI
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: KC346039
- Primary Color: White/Black/Red
- Price: $10,397