The INDY® Adventure 155 is the perfect snowmobile for riders that need a sled that can do it all - versatility at a great value. It rides well on and off-trails, solo or with a passenger, and can be configured with and without storage. Its articulated rear suspension offers the best off-trail snowmobility.
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis: The INDY® is built on the proven PRO-RIDE™ Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that's fun to ride.
- Articulated Rear Suspension: The 155 rear suspension features an articulated rail for the best off-trail snowmobility and to prevent trenching when backing up. The rail tips up at the rear so the track can ride over obstacles and is easier to back up.
- High-Flotation 155" Track: This 15" x 155" x 1.6" Cobra track features deep lugs with a cupped design to deliver outstanding off-trail performance. The lugs provide great deep snow traction and their stiffness ensures great on-trail performance as well.
- PRO-RIDE™ RMK® Front Suspension: Nimble yet stable, the adjustable RMK® front suspension delivers superior ride and handling on or off-trail.
- 550 Fan Engine: Proven, durable, fan-cooled snowmobile engine provides reliable performance at a great value.
- CVTech Powerbloc 50/Invance Clutching: All INDY® models powered by the Polaris 550 fan-cooled engine use the new CVTech Powerbloc 50 drive clutch paired with the Invance driven clutch. This clutching delivers smooth engagement, enhanced low-speed drivability and quieter operation. These durable clutches have a maintenance-free design and are easy to tune while installed on the sled.
- Electric Start: Start your sled with the turn of the key. Nothing beats the ease and convenience of electric start.