Details from Seller
The 600 Switchback® SP snowmobile is for true 50/50 crossover riders that need a versatile sled able to stand up to all types of terrain. Its lightweight AXYS® Chassis and IGX 144 Rear Suspension paired with the 600 Cleanfire® Engine deliver Rider-Balanced™ Control, Unrivaled Acceleration, and Rider-Centric Comfort.
Features may include:RIDER BALANCED CONTROL
- AXYS® Chassis
The AXYS® chassis for the 144 platform is light and strong, offering rider balanced characteristics critical for the 50/50 rider. The rider is moved into a balanced position on the sled so it rides flat through the corners. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.UNRIVALED ACCELERATION
The Switchback SP on the AXYS 144 platform is the industry-leading lightweight 50/50 crossover snowmobile. It allows you to get up on top of deep snow faster and offers quick acceleration.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine
The 600 Cleanfire® engine is part of the Polaris family of Liberty engines built in the USA. This engine is a 600cc, liquid-cooled, SDI engine that provides proven reliable performance, instant acceleration, easy starting and great response.RIDER CENTRIC COMFORT
- AXYS® Performance Seat
The AXYS Performance seat utilizes a high-performance seat foam, and the seat design is narrower in front to provide greater maneuverability.
- The seat is lighter without compromising comfort.
- Improved ergonomics and stability.
- Seat top features a gripper material that helps keep the rider in place
- Polaris MessageCenter Gauge
Informative and easy to read, this instrumentation keeps a rider aware of sled operating conditions and provides a wealth of additional data.
- Easily viewable LCD screen, 4.3" diagonal measurement
- Scrolling message center keeps rider informed
- Increased number of tell tales by over 60%.
- Large buttons can be operated with gloved hands.
- Brightly lit display is easily readable in all light conditions.
- Consider upgrading to the accessory Polaris® Interactive Digital Display which features GPS and Ride Planning features.”
- Left-Hand Controls
The left-hand controls feature improved ergonomics, updated styling, and enhanced hand and thumb warmer control. The controls are easy to operate with gloves on, and have an improved tactile feel.
- Wind Protection
The hood and wind
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Polaris
- Model: 600 Switchback SP 144 ES
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Lincoln Park, MI