2019 Polaris 800 SKS 146 SC Select, 2019 Polaris® 800 SKS 146 SC Select LIGHTEST. STRONGEST. MOST FLICKABLE.
The 800 SKS 146 is the ultimate deep snow crossover snowmobile. It offers both instantaneous lift when off-trail in the deep snow, as well as smooth handling and cornering when on-trail.
Features may include:
- Rider-Balanced AXYS® Chassis
The AXYS® chassis for the SKS 146 provides rider balanced characteristics for the crossover rider. This sled offers both instantaneous lift when off-trail in the deep snow, as well as smooth handling and cornering when on-trail. The rider is placed into a balanced position on the sled so it rides flat through the corners. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- Purpose-built for crossover riding
- Provides improved sidehilling & faster, easier climbing
- Upon acceleration, sled gets instantaneous lift & stays on top of the snow
- Aluminum overstructure is lightweight & durable for all types of riding
The IGX Ideal Geometry Xover Rear Suspension delivers a smooth ride and outstanding handling on all terrain and in all snow depths and conditions.
- IGX Rear Suspension features optimized geometry to control pitch
- Minimal bottoming & drag off-trail
- Rail beam is tipped for optimal performance
- Proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine
Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine delivers class-leading acceleration. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring:
- 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves
- Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability
- High-efficiency intake and exhaust
- Throttle body is lighter weight and reduces throttle effort
Delivers outstanding traction both on- and off-trail with excellent durability