2019 Polaris 800 PRO-RMK 155 SC Select, 2019 Polaris® 800 PRO-RMK® 155 SC Select LIGHTEST. STRONGEST. MOST FLICKABLE
The 800 PRO-RMK® 155 is the lightest, strongest, most flickable deep snow sled on the market. The world’s best mountain sled features the industry’s best power-to-weight ratio, giving the rider instantaneous lift and immediate response.
Features may include:
- Patented Raised AXYS® RMK® Chassis
The AXYS® RMK® features a patented, raised chassis that increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. The AXYS RMK chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The aluminum overstructure is lightweight and durable for all types of riding. Taller spindles increases clearance to reduce drag.
- 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine
Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine delivers class-leading acceleration. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring:
- 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves
- Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability
- High-efficiency intake and exhaust
- Throttle body is lighter weight and reduces throttle effort
RIDER BALANCED™ CONTROL
The patented AXYS® chassis delivers the RMK’s renowned perfect balance that riders have come to expect. The AXYS RMK offers increased, ultimate control and a more compliant ride.
The AXYS® RMK® features a compact body panel geometry and design that helps give the sled the best lean angle in the industry allowing it to hold even the steepest sidehill lines. RMK does not "Panel Out" like other competitors.
- ALL-NEW AXYS® PRO-RMK® React Front Suspension
ALL-NEW AXYS® PRO-RMK® React Front Suspension provides riders with the most precise and effortless ride in the deep snow. Effortlessly initiate sidehills and experience less fatigue with the most predictable ride.This new front suspension features:
- An all-new geometry with an adjustable 36”-38” stance.
- A sway bar designed for predictable handling.
- All-new forged A-arms and forged spindles are optimized for strength and durability and designed specifically for the new React Front Suspension.