Customize your sled with exclusive color combinations during SnowCheck 2019.
Rider Balanced Control
- AXYS® Chassis: The AXYS® chassis structure and design makes it possible to change the rider positioning, centralize vehicle mass, redesign the rear suspension, add more power, remove weight, and evolve the rider's riding experience. In short, it is the key to delivering rider-balanced control, unrivaled acceleration, and rider-centric comfort.
- Rider Balanced Control: Rider Balanced Control gives the rider: Flatter cornering without sacrificing the fun factor; More precise handling in all conditions; Better control in big bumps AND chatter bumps
- Rider Balanced Positioning: On the AXYS® chassis, the rider is moved forward to a more balanced position. The rider's hands are moved 4.5" forward, the feet are 2" forward, the knees are 4.5" forward, and the seat is 4.5" forward. In the neutral riding position, the AXYS® platform provides bite for flatter, positive cornering. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- PRO-XC™ Rear Suspension: The PRO-XC progressive-rate rear suspension is optimized for the best performance and Rider-Balanced Control. Through innovative Polaris engineering and construction, the suspension is both lighter and stronger, featuring: Lightweight, forged aluminum rear crank; Completely redesigned crank and pivot; Front torque arm was moved rearward to control pitch, increase travel, and improve the rail profile.
- Active Pitch Control™: The PRO-XC™ suspension delivers Active Pitch Control™ which controls the pitch by suspension geometry and not simply by a high spring rate. This makes the sled less sensitive to adjustment while allowing optimal weight transfer.
- Lightweight: When developing the AXYS® platform, Polaris engineers minimized weight throughout the sled without compromising strength.
- 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine: Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine delivers class-leading acceleration. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring: 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves; Electronic oil pump; Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability; High-efficiency intake and exhaust; VForce Reeds; Lightweight crankshaft; Throttle body is lighter weight and reduces throttle effort; Grooved Piston