Details from Seller
- ROTAX 850 E-TEC ENGINE: The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry. It pumps out 10 more horsepower (165 hp) than its predecessor, but its responsiveness is what really shines. With the new pDrive primary clutch, it’s 30% quicker responding than the 800R E-TEC giving you the instant control you demand.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the new pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this advanced clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb. (1.3 kg) lighter than the TRA VII.
- REV GEN4 PLATFORM: The 4th generation of the REV platform is designed around aggressive trail riders with a narrow, compact package giving the rider more freedom to move and influence the sled. More centralized masses (especially side-to-side), light weight and industry-leading suspensions make the vehicle ultra responsive.
- CMOTION REAR SUSPENSION: Crossover-specific suspension uses best principles of the rMotion trail and tMotion mountain skids for confident cornering and agile boondocking – such as rigid front and rear arms with excellent weight transfer. It also features a rising-rate motion ratio, like the latest generation of Ski-Doo rear suspensions, to provide superior control and comfort. Tipped rails enable better cornering, boost top-end speed and fuel efficiency.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: BACKCOUNTRY 850 E-TEC
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Concord, NH
- Primary Color: White / Black
- Price: $10,429
Freedom Cycle has been filling the community’s need for motorcycles, ATV's, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, and scooters since 1977. We sell new and used vehicles from Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Ski Doo, Arctic Cat, Can-Am, and KTM. Our huge inventory of parts, accessories and top quality sport vehicles has made us a favorite toy store for all of New England.