Details from Seller
Unmatched Handling . Ultimate Versatility.THE ULTIMATE DO-EVERYTHING SNOW BIKE
The Timbersled® ARO™ 120 turns riders into explorers. With its high-flotation 120" track and sharp-handling Traverse Ski, the ARO™ 120 is at home in the powder, on a steep sidehill, and cornering on hard-pack. It's the ultimate do-everything snow bike system.
Features may include:
- ARO CHASSIS
- The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so you can go further, longer. The ARO Chassis also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift and get the bike on top of the snow quicker.
- 1:1 SKI TO TRACK RATIO
- The consistent 11.5" width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- ARO REAR SUSPENSION
- The rear suspension combined with a raised driveshaft, allows the ARO to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The new suspension geometry delivers 30% more front track shock travel and 2” more overall suspension travel. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift in deep snow. Comes with FOX® ZERO Pro® shocks.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Timbersled
- Model: ARO 120 with 2017 KTM 350 SX-F
- Category: Snow Bike
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Ronan, MT
- Stock Number: 3569420818
- VIN Number: 000URBXX8KJ356942
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Price: $12,550