The ultimate do-everything snow bike
The Timbersled® ARO™ 120 turns riders into explorers. With its high-flotation 120" track and sharp-handling Traverse Ski, the ARO™ 120 is at home in the powder, on a steep sidehill, and cornering on hard-pack. It's the ultimate do-everything snow bike system.
- 120" Timbersled Traverse Track™
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- FOX® ZERO Pro® Shocks
- EK X-Ring Chain
- Best Handling For Unmatched Rider Confidence and Control: The state-of-the art Timbersled ARO™ platform combines the Timbersled Traverse Ski™ and Timbersled Traverse Track™ with an aluminum chassis for precise handling in all conditions plus improved deep snow lift.
- Timbersled ARO™ Platform: The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so you can go further, longer. The Timbersled ARO™ also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift to get the bike on top of the snow quicker.
- Timbersled ARO™ Rear Suspension: The rear suspension combined with the raised drive shaft allows the Timbersled ARO™ to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The suspension design delivers 30% more front track shock travel and 2" more overall suspension travel. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift in deep snow. FOX® ZERO Pro® shocks come standard.
- 1:1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5" width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™ & Traverse Track™: Skags and tri-keel ski shape provide a better grip and precise handling. Ski allows for better lean angles on hard-pack and more control in deep snow. 120" track features optimized window placement and an adjusted gear ratio to increase track speed and more power on the snow. With better climbing and increased traction, this track design is easier to lean and steer.
- Timbersled® TRIO™: The ultimate in performance, handling and control. This supplemental front shock is available as an accessory, is easy to bolt on for snow bike use, and quick to remove when you convert back to dirt bike mode.
- Timbersled® Suspension Strut (TSS) Install Kit: Easily adjustable for all riding styles, the TSS Install Kit provides up to 70% more rear suspension travel and restores your dirt bike's natural suspension feel and pivot point.