Details from Seller
The ultimate do-everything snow bike;
The Timbersled® ARO™ 120 turns riders into explorers. With its high-flotation 120 track and sharp-handling Traverse Ski, the ARO™ 120 is at home in the powder, on a steep sidehill, and cornering on hard-pack. It's the ultimate do-everything snow bike system.
- 120 Timbersled Traverse Track™
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- FOX® ZERO Pro® Shocks
- EK X-Ring Chain
- Best Handling For Unmatched Rider Confidence and Control: The state-of-the art Timbersled ARO™ platform combines the Timbersled Traverse Ski™ and Timbersled Traverse Track™ with an aluminum chassis for precise handling in all conditions plus improved deep snow lift.
- Timbersled ARO™ Platform: The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so you can go further, longer. The Timbersled ARO™ also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift to get the bike on top of the snow quicker.
- Timbersled ARO™ Rear Suspension: The rear suspension combined with the raised drive shaft allows the Timbersled ARO™ to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The suspension design delivers 30% more front track shock travel and 2 more overall suspension travel. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift in deep snow. FOX® ZERO Pro® shocks come standard.
- 1:1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5 width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™ & Traverse Track™: Skags and tri-keel ski shape provide a better grip and precise handling. Ski allows for better lean angles on hard-pack and more control in deep snow. 120 track features optimized window placement and an adjusted gear ratio to increase track speed and
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Timbersled
- Model: ARO 120
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Vernon, CT
- Stock Number: KJ357098
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Price: $14,999