Details from Seller
The SnowCheck-exclusive Timbersled® ARO 120 SX is a race-ready system engineered for optimal performance and built Timbersled Tough to withstand the rigors of racing and the backcountry.
- Race-Ready and Race-Proven Winner: Strong, durable, heavy duty components deliver consistently outstanding performance in competition. Components include steel shock shafts, tunnel-reinforcing doubler plates, stronger frame standoffs, and race-valved FOX® 1.5 Zero LSC-R shocks.
- ARO Chassis: The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so you can go further, longer. The ARO Chassis also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift and get the bike on top of the snow quicker.
- 1-1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5" width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precision.
- ARO Rear Suspension: The rear suspension combined with a raised driveshaft allows the ARO to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift.
- FOX® 1.5 Zero LSC-R Shocks: Fully adjustable 24 settings for race track fine-tuning. Handles bigger hits and tougher conditions more easily. Helps maintain ride height and resist bottoming during aggressive track or backcountry sessions.
- Traverse Ski: Designed with an aggressive tri-keel shape and skags for better grip and precise handling. The ski allows for lean angles on hard pack and more control in all snow conditions.
- Traverse Track: 120" track features optimized window placement and an adjusted gear ratio to increase track speed and provides more power on the snow. With better climbing and increased traction, this convex track design is easier to lean and steer.
- Shielded Brake System: Complete, pre-bled brake system. Shielded design provides consistent braking performance across all bike brands and weather conditions.
- Easy Installation & Conversion: The ARO platform is built around a true bolt-on design making it the easiest to install and convert. The pre-bled brake system combined with no modifications needed for install translate to quicker, easier conversions from dirt to snow - and back again.
- ARO Spindle: Universal design for all bike brands. Direct bolt-on design means no drilling required.
- What's Included (SnowCheck Exclusive Model): Offered Only During Pre-Season SnowCheck; 120" Traverse Track, Traverse Ski, EK X-Ring Chain, Spindle, Shielded Brake System. Sold Separately: Install Kit (Suspension Strut or Fixed Strut)
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Timbersled
- Model: ARO 120 SX
- Category: Snow Bike
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Tyngsboro, MA
- Price: $6,499
Look no further than Indian Motorcycles of North Boston, a division of Route 3A Motorsports in North Chelmsford, the leading Indian Motorcycle dealership in New England! We offer the best lines in the industry and back it up with our superior Sales, Service, and Parts teams. Our knowledgeable staff is eager to assist you with any questions. Please stop in and talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff when you are thinking of purchasing a new or pre-owned motorcycle.