Details from Seller
Unmatched Handling. Ultimate Versatility. Added Flotation.
- Premium FOX® ZERO QS3 Shocks
- 129" Timbersled Traverse Track™
- NEW Extended Tunnel Top
- NEW Extended Side Panels
- NEW Rail and 129 Hyfax
- Color Matched Rails, Spindle and Ski Loop
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- EK X-Ring Chain
- For Unmatched Rider Confidence and Control: The state-of-the-art Timbersled ARO™ platform combines the Timbersled Traverse Ski™ and Timbersled Traverse Track™ with an aluminum chassis for precise handling in all conditions plus improved deep snow lift.
- Timbersled ARO™ Platform: The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so that you can go further, longer. The Timbersled ARO™ also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift to get the bike on top of the snow faster.
- Timbersled ARO™ Rear Suspension: The rear suspension combined with the raised drive shaft allows the Timbersled ARO™ to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The suspension delivers 30% more front track shock travel and 2" more overall suspension travel. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift in deep snow. Premium FOX® ZERO QS3 shocks come standard.
- 1:1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5" width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™ & Traverse Track™: Skags and tri-keel shape provide a better grip and precise handling. Ski allows for better lean angles on hard-pack and more control in deep snow. 129" track features optimized snow window placement and an adjusted gear ratio to increase track speed and more power on the snow. With better climbing and increased traction, this track design is easier to lean and steer.
- Timbersled® TRIO™: The ultimate in performance, handling and control. This supplemental front shock is available as an accessory, is easy to bolt on for snow bike use, and quick to remove when you convert back to dirt bike mode.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Timbersled
- Model: ARO 129 LE
- Category: Snow Bike
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: North Chelmsford, MA
- Price: $6,499
Timbersled ARO 129 LE 5005706199
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.
Route 3A Motorsports 170 Tyngsboro Rd North Chelmsford, MA 01863 open 7 days a week