2019 Timbersled J19URCXXXN, CALL RTE 8 LOCATION FOR DETAILS 814-825-2396
Unmatched Handling. Ultimate Versatility. Added Flotation.
- Premium FOX ZERO QS3 Shocks
- 129 Timbersled Traverse Track
- NEW Extended Tunnel Top
- NEW Extended Side Panels
- NEW Rail and 129 Hyfax
- Color Matched Rails, Spindle and Ski Loop
- Timbersled Traverse Ski
- EK X-Ring Chain
- For Unmatched Rider Confidence and Control: The state-of-the-art Timbersled ARO platform combines the Timbersled Traverse Ski and Timbersled Traverse Track with an aluminum chassis for precise handling in all conditions plus improved deep snow lift.
- Timbersled ARO Platform: The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so that you can go further, longer. The Timbersled ARO also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift to get the bike on top of the snow faster.
- Timbersled ARO Rear Suspension: The rear suspension combined with the raised drive shaft allows the Timbersled ARO to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The suspension delivers 30% more front track shock travel and 2 more overall suspension travel. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift in deep snow. Premium FOX ZERO QS3 shocks come standard.
- 1:1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5 width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- Timbersled Traverse Ski & Traverse Track: Skags and tri-keel shape provide a better grip and precise handling. Ski allows for better lean angles on hard-pack and more control in deep snow. 129 track features optimized snow window placement and an adjusted gear ratio to increase track speed and more power on the snow. With better climbing and increased traction, this track design is easie
- Condition New
- Year 2019
- Make Timbersled
- Model J19URCXXXN
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Erie, PA
- Stock Number TS6740
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $6,399
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Off-Road Express is the area's largest powersports dealer with two convenient locations. One is on 9070 Peach Street specializing in Honda, Kawasaki, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo, sales, parts, and service. The other location, at 10320 Wattsburg Road in Erie, Pennsylvania, is a multi-line powersports superstore with a variety of products such as Victory, Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, and Indian Motorcycles.