2019 Timbersled J19USBXXXA, SAVE $1000 ON THIS Timbersled Aro 137 kit!! Call the rte 8 location for details 814-825-2396 Picture is for Representation and may differ per stk#
For the deepest snow & steepest climbs.;
The Timbersled® ARO™ 137 is for a rider who craves fresh, deep snow and lives to break trail on waist-deep days. The ARO™ 137 will take you up the steepest climbs and across the steepest sidehills with confidence.
- ARO Chassis: The narrow and agile chassis enhances handling and minimizes rider fatigue so you can go further, longer. The ARO Chassis also features a raised drive shaft to improve lift and get the bike on top of the snow quicker.
- 1:1 Ski to Track Ratio: The consistent 11.5 width of the ski and track allows for more confident handling. The track follows the line established by the ski for precise sidehilling and carving.
- ARO Rear Suspension: The rear suspension combined with a raised driveshaft allows the ARO to mimic the feel and performance of your dirt bike. The geometry delivers 30% more front track shock travel and 2 more overall suspension travel than previous chassis. The track approach angle is optimized for improved lift in deep snow. Comes with FOX® ZERO Pro® Shocks.
- Traverse Ski: Designed with an aggressive tri-keel shape and all new skags for better grip and precise handling. This new ski allows for better lean angles on hard pack and more control in deep snow.
- Traverse Track: 137 track features optimized window placement and an adjusted gear ratio to increase track speed and provides more power on the snow. With better climbing and increased traction, this convex track design is easier to lean and steer.
- Shielded Brake System: Complete, pre-bled brake system. Shielded design provides consistent braking performance across all bike brands and weather conditions.
- Easy Installation & Conversion: The ARO platform is built around a true bolt-on design making it the easiest to install and convert. The pre-bled brake system combined with no modifications needed for install translate to quicker, easier conversions from dirt to snow - and back again.
- ARO Spindle: Universal design for
- Condition New
- Year 2019
- Make Timbersled
- Model J19USBXXXA
- Category Snowmobile
- Type Snowmobile
- Location Erie, PA
- Stock Number TS7623
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $6,199
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Off-Road Express is the area's largest powersports dealer with two convenient locations. One is on 9070 Peach Street specializing in Honda, Kawasaki, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo, sales, parts, and service. The other location, at 10320 Wattsburg Road in Erie, Pennsylvania, is a multi-line powersports superstore with a variety of products such as Victory, Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, and Indian Motorcycles.