Details from Seller
The Timbersled® ST 120 RAW delivers the ultimate combination of performance and value. You’ll optimize your snow bike budget and experience full Timbersled performance technology on hard-pack and in powder – to take you anywhere you want to go.
- Aggressive looks come standard: The ST 120 RAW features an aluminum side panel design that saves weight and adds strength and styling.
- Precision handling: The ST 120 RAW provides crisp handling on any terrain by using our proven non-pivoting front suspension arm.
- The ultimate on-trail and deep powder traction: The Timbersled Convex 2.5 track comes standard on the ST 120 RAW; providing unrivaled trail and mountain performance.
- RMK® Technology Comes Standard: The ST 120 RAW is infused with RMK® technology- including the new I-beam rails and bump stops.
- RydeFX® Shocks: The ST 120 RAW utilizes custom valved RydeFX® coil over shocks to provide a great ride in all terrain.
- Traverse Ski: Designed with an aggressive tri-keel shape and all new skags for better grip and precise handling. This new ski allows for better lean angles on hard pack and more control in deep snow.
- ARO Spindle: Universal design for all bike brands. Direct bolt-on design - no drilling required.
- What's included: ST 120 RAW Track System, Traverse Ski, Spindle, EK X-Ring Chain, 5' Brake Line. Sold Separately: Install Kit (Suspension Strut or Fixed Strut)
- Chain Case Chain: EK520 SRX2 54 Link (continuous)
- Chain Slider: Standard
- Disc Brake Type: Wilwood Hydraulic Dual Piston
- Drive Chain: EK520 SRX2 70 Link (master link)
- Drive Shaft Sprocket: 17 tooth - splined
- Lower Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth - splined
- Upper Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth - splined
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Timbersled
- Model: ST 120 RAW
- Category: Snow Bike
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Tyngsboro, MA
- Price: $2,999
Look no further than Indian Motorcycles of North Boston, a division of Route 3A Motorsports in North Chelmsford, the leading Indian Motorcycle dealership in New England! We offer the best lines in the industry and back it up with our superior Sales, Service, and Parts teams. Our knowledgeable staff is eager to assist you with any questions. Please stop in and talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff when you are thinking of purchasing a new or pre-owned motorcycle.