Details from Seller
Aggressive Performance, Exceptional Value.;
The Timbersled® ST 120 RAW delivers the ultimate combination of performance and value. You’ll optimize your snow bike budget and experience full Timbersled performance technology on hard-pack and in powder – to take you anywhere you want to go.
- Aggressive looks come standard: The ST 120 RAW features an aluminum side panel design that saves weight and adds strength and styling.
- Precision handling: The ST 120 RAW provides crisp handling on any terrain by using our proven non-pivoting front suspension arm.
- The ultimate on-trail and deep powder traction: The Timbersled Convex 2.5 track comes standard on the ST 120 RAW; providing unrivaled trail and mountain performance.
- RMK® Technology Comes Standard: The ST 120 RAW is infused with RMK® technology- including the new I-beam rails and bump stops.
- RydeFX® Shocks: The ST 120 RAW utilizes custom valved RydeFX® coil over shocks to provide a great ride in all terrain.
- Traverse Ski: Designed with an aggressive tri-keel shape and all new skags for better grip and precise handling. This new ski allows for better lean angles on hard pack and more control in deep snow.
- ARO Spindle: Universal design for all bike brands. Direct bolt-on design - no drilling required.
- What's included: ST 120 RAW Track System, Traverse Ski, Spindle, EK X-Ring Chain, 5' Brake Line. Sold Separately: Install Kit (Suspension Strut or Fixed Strut)
- Chain Case Chain: EK520 SRX2 54 Link (continuous)
- Chain Slider: Standard
- Disc Brake Type: Wilwood Hydraulic Dual Piston
- Drive Chain: EK520 SRX2 70 Link (master link)
- Drive Shaft Sprocket: 17 tooth - splined
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Timbersled
- Model: ST 120 RAW
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: North Chelmsford, MA
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Secondary Color: RAW
- Price: $2,999