The Timbersled® ST 93 Ripper is all new for 2019 and designed for more family fun riding with improved on and off trail performance. The low ride height provides a rider with easy, responsive handling. Now you and your family can ride together and build memories to last a lifetime.
- New Ripper Track: The new 93" track was designed with more-aggressive lugs to deliver improved traction for confident handling.
- New Dual-Arm Rear Suspension: Provides improved off-trail mobility.
- Ripper Ski: Superb performance on any terrain with a deeper keel for handling in loose and hard-packed snow conditions.
- RydeFX® Shocks: When it comes to performance, the ST 93 Ripper doesn't hold back. This system uses the full size shock from the ST 120 RAW. These custom valved RydeFX® MPV Motion Control coil over shocks are highly capable and provide a great ride in any terrain for all riders.
- What's Included: 93" Ripper Track and Ripper Ski; Sold Separately: Install Kit
Engine & Drivetrain
- Chain Case Chain: NA
- Chain Slider: Ripper Adjustable Slider
- Disc Brake Type: Hayes Hydraulic Prime with Master Cylinder
- Drive Chain: 420 Pitch 72 Link with Master
- Drive Shaft Sprocket: 26 tooth - splined
- Lower Chain Case Sprocket: N/A
- Upper Chain Case Sprocket: N/A