Details from Seller
Triton aluminum watercraft trailers are engineered for quality, performance and functionality. All components on our trailers work together to give you a smooth ride, as well as making loading and launching your craft easy and convenient. Our trailers are capable of handling all types of watercraft and pontoon boats.
Triton aluminum personal watercraft trailers are the perfect fit for your watercraft. Available in one, two, and four place trailers with adjustable widths, and built to the same high standards as all Triton aluminum trailers. The Triton PWC trailer is sure to get you to all the hot spots on the lake this summer.
LT Series trailers are designed to fit most one-, two- and three-seat watercraft models. Trailers available in one place and two place configurations.Features may include:
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Custom extrusions and robust 2” x 3” frame with scallop design provides added strength.
- Tongue Jack and Ratchet Straps: Standard on LTWCI-X, LTWCI-TX, LTWCII-X models only. 1000# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel helps you easily move the trailer into position. Rear ratchet straps secure machines and retract when not in use. (2 straps per machine).
- Designed To Fit All Watercraft Models: Adjustable 6’ bunks and Infinite Slide Adjust (ISA) bow stop allow for proper fit of any personal watercraft, from one-seat to three-seat models.
- Adjustable Bunks: 6’ bunks can slide from left to right to properly accommodate the craft hull. Bunks can also be angled to perfectly cradle the craft.
- Tie Downs: Welded aluminum tie downs provide multiple points to secure crafts. LTWCI, LTWCI-X models have 6 tie downs. LTWCII, LTWCII-X models have 2 tie downs.
- Galvanized Axle: Galvanized axle for corrosion resistance. LT Series models are standard with single spring axle except model LTWCI-TX is standard with single torsion axle.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Keel Guard: Non-marring, UV-resistant keel guard is positioned at a potential impact area to shield the craft.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2019
- Make: Triton Trailers
- Model: Utility Value (GU Trailers) GU10
- Category: Open
- Type: Trailer
- Location: Emmaus, PA
- Stock Number: T24094
- Price: $1,999
Blackmans Cycle Center, The Lehigh Valley's LARGEST powersports dealer, is located in Emmaus, Pennsylvania.