Details from Seller
Trail-Ready Comfort, Value and Fun;
Ready to hit the trails? So is Lynx®. Enough power for entry-level rides, Lynx is a great value for those just starting to explore the Wide World of Arctic Cat.
- Lynx 2000: A perfect first trail snowmobile with a 2-stroke, 565cc fan-cooled engine for solid trail performance and great fuel mileage.
- 565cc Twin Cylinder, 2-stroke, Fan-Cooled: Lynx's 565 2-stroke engine is fan-cooled and built to get you up and running with all the power you need to take to the trails.
- 137 SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension™: Get the most out of a coupled suspension, with a unique design that keeps the front arm engaged while the rear arm compresses.
- AWS™ Front Suspension: Strong, durable A-arms and a legendary design anchor a front suspension that provides great handling and cornering. Hydraulic twin tube shocks also smooth out the ride for miles.
- Turn-Key Electric Start: The convenience and ease of electric start lets you get up and moving right away.
- 10 Mid-Height Windshield: Keep the wind and the elements out of your face while you're riding with this mid-height windshield.
- Engine Type: 2000 Series, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 565cc
- Cooling: Fan
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 73.8 x 66 mm
- Lubrication: Oil Injection
- Ignition: CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 210 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: 2 x VM 34 Carburetors
- Exhaust: Tuned Pipe and Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.2 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 4.8 qt.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Arctic Cat
- Model: Lynx 2000
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Manchester, NH
- Stock Number: A100599
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Price: $6,795