Revolutionary Single-Beam Rear Suspension for Mountain Dominance
The patented single-beam rear suspension on ALPHA ONE™ always draws a crowd. And that’s before it starts ruthlessly shedding snow to stay lightweight and effortlessly maneuver through any mountain run.
- ALPHA ONE Single-Beam Rear Suspension: Our single-beam rear suspension unlocks more maneuverability than any mountain snowmobile in history. Up here, there's only one alpha.
- Ascender Platform: The Ascender Platform brings together an arsenal of innovations that deliver the highest level of backcountry performance and handling for every Arctic Cat Mountain Snowmobile.
- Arctic Cat IFP Gas Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP coil-over shocks are engineered with a hard-anodized 1.5-in. aluminum body; 0.5- in. shaft; aluminum internal floating piston; and high-quality seals and ice scrapers.
- 8000-Series C-TEC2® Engine: Alpha One's 8000-series engine packs serious power into a highly maneuverable snowmobile.
- AMS Front Suspension: Lightweight spindles and a precision-engineered suspension geometry let you maneuver through deep snow and anything else the mountain has in store.
- 1" Mountain-Height Windshield: Get all the low-profile visibility you need to tear up the mountain.
- Power Claw™ Track: Slice through deep snow with Power Claw: a lightweight track that delivers the ultimate deep snow traction and performance.
- Adjustable 35.5"-37.5" Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance in seconds — keep it wide for the trails or narrow through the trees.
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 270 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: Dual Stage Injection
- Exhaust: APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.4 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 3.25 qt.
- Coolant System Capacity: 5 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 91