A Fun First Ride for Young Snowmobilers
ZR® 120’s compact frame packs enough power and excitement to make your young rider’s first experience unforgettable.
- ZR 120: Powerful 123cc engine for younger first-time riders.
- Safety Flag and Tether Switch: A bright orange flag keeps young riders highly visible, while a tethered kill switch shuts the vehicle off when disconnected.
- A-Arm Front Suspension: Just like on our full-size snowmobiles, this reinforced front suspension design helps young riders tame the trail.
- Slide-Rail Rear Suspension: This responsive rear suspension handles any bump in the road to keep the ride stable, smooth and safe.
- 123cc 4-Stroke Engine: This fan-cooled 4-stroke engine starts easy and rides all day. And its governed to 8 mph to keep it safe but still packed full of all-day fun for your young rider.
- Comfort Grips with Handwarmers: Ride all day, even when the wind chill dips down low.
- In-Seat Storage: Pack it in. ZR 120 features in-seat storage in the rear so you can stay out until sunset.
- Halogen Headlight: With low and high beams, you can light up any ride at the flick of a switch.
- 29.5"-31.5" Adjustable Ski Stance: A 29.5-31.5-inch adjustable ski stance and deep-keel plastic skis lets you take your first corners confidently.
- Cobra™ Track: Cupped lugs give you better handling and control on soft terrain, and 1.0-inch paddles and traction teeth deliver all the grip you need.
- Engine Type: 120, 4-Stroke
- Displacement: 123cc
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: 1
- Bore x Stroke: 56 x 50 mm
- Lubrication: Oil Sump
- Ignition: CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 55 W @ 3600 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: B-18 Carburetor
- Exhaust: Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 0.5 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 0.6 qt.
- Coolant System Capacity: N/A
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Drive Clutch: Arctic Centrifugal
- Driven Clutch: N/A
- Drive System: N/A
- Brakes: Adjustable Band
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: N/A
- Chain Pitch: N/A
- Track Drive Sprocket: 4 Tooth, 2.59 Pitch, Exvolute
- Reverse: N/A