Trail Blaze with Advanced Features like iACT Adjustable On-the-Fly Suspension
Some riders want to tame the trail. But for those who want to dominate it, ZR® Limited adds an easily adjustable suspension calibration to our legendary ZR.
- ZR 8000 Sno Pro: The most powerful ZR Sno Pro®, with our next-gen 8000-Series CTEC2™ engine for a new level of clean 2-stroke engine performance.
- Lowered Ride Height and 1.0" Ripsaw™ Track : ZR Sno Pro is built to explore, and designed to turn every trail into a thrill ride.
- Arctic Cat IFP Gas Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP coil-over shocks are engineered with a hard-anodized 1.5-in. aluminum body; 0.5- in. shaft; aluminum internal floating piston; and high-quality seals and ice scrapers.
- ARS™ II Front Suspension: Designed to deliver the increased cornering bite and ground clearance you need for confidence-inspiring handling.
- 137" SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension™: Get the most out of a coupled suspension, with a unique, industry-exclusive design that keeps the front arm engaged while the rear arm compresses.
- Engine Lineup: Choose between the 6000 or 8000 C-TEC2™ engine families to power your ZR Sno Pro — both designed and Built by Arctic Cat® in St. Cloud, Minn.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: A lower-profile, race-ready windshield gives you a new level of visibility.
- Push-Button Electric Start: Get the convenience and ease of electric start with a handlebar-mounted button.
- Adjustable 42"-43" Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance — From 42- to 43-inches wide
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 270 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: Dual Stage Injection
- Exhaust: APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 3.25 qt.
- Coolant System Capacity: 6 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 91