Details from Seller
- ROTAX 850 E-TEC ENGINE: The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry.* It pumps out 10 more horsepower (165 hp) than its predecessor, but its responsiveness is what really shines. With the new pDrive primary clutch, it’s 30% quicker responding than the 800R E-TEC giving you the instant control you demand. *Observed HP measured on internal dyno test in optimal conditions for 2-stroke engines.
- E-TEC SHOT STARTER: Push-button starting with almost no added weight. After an initial pull-start, the engine charges an ultracapacitor. Pushing the handlebar SHOT button for subsequent starts uses energy stored in the ultracapacitor to turn the magneto into an electric motor that rotates the flywheel, and with E-TEC technology, starts the engine. Eliminates nearly 20 lb. (9 kg) compared to conventional electric start. SHOT starting is only possible with Ski-Doo-exclusive E-TEC technology.
- CMOTION REAR SUSPENSION: Crossover-specific suspension uses best principles of the rMotion trail and tMotion mountain skids for confident cornering and agile boondocking – such as rigid front and rear arms with excellent weight transfer. It also features a rising-rate motion ratio, like the latest generation of Ski-Doo rear suspensions, to provide superior control and comfort. Tipped rails enable better cornering, boost top-end speed and fuel efficiency.
- KYB PRO SHOCKS: Designed to the same high standards as the MXZx 600RS race sled - so you know they're extremely capable and durable for control in the toughest conditions. Remote reservoir design for performance and they are rebuildable/revalvable. Easy Adjust compression damping knob requires no tools; rebound adjustments are standard on front shocks also.
- RS RUNNING BOARDS: Designed for aggressive stand-up riding, they are flatter for most of their length, wider and strong. Thicker aluminum sheet (3 mm vs. 1.8 mm), plus front and rear reinforcements to withstand tough landings.
- REV Gen4 PLATFORM: The 4th generation of the REV platform is designed around aggressive trail riders with a narrow, compact package giving the rider more freedom to move and influence the sled. More centralized masses (especially side-to-side), light weight and industry-leading suspensions make the vehicle ultra responsive.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: BACKCOUNTRY X-RS 154 850 E-TEC SHOT POWDERMAX 2.0
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Huron, OH
- Primary Color: Black
- Price: $15,399
Ski-Doo BACKCOUNTRY X-RS 154 850 E-TEC SHOT POWDERMAX 2.0 5006438832