Out of 32 similar listings, this 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 30RB is listed below the market value. We think this is a good deal.
Details from Seller
- ROTAX 850 E-TEC ENGINE: The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry.* It pumps out 10 more horsepower (165 hp) than its predecessor, but its responsiveness is what really shines. With the new pDrive primary clutch, it’s 30% quicker responding than the 800R E-TEC giving you the instant control you demand.*Observed HP measured on internal dyno test in optimal conditions for 2-stroke engines.
- E-TEC SHOT ENGINE STARTER: Push-button starting with almost no added weight. After an initial pull-start, the engine charges an ultracapacitor. Pushing the handlebar SHOT button for subsequent starts uses energy stored in the ultracapacitor to turn the magneto into an electric motor that rotates the flywheel, and with E-TEC technology, starts the engine. Eliminates nearly 20 lb. (9 kg) compared to conventional electric start. SHOT starting is only possible with Ski-Doo-exclusive E-TEC technology.
- REV Gen4 PLATFORM: Key to the Freeride’s agility is the extreme mass centralization of the 4th generation REV platform. The trademark pyramidal frame, new die-cast aluminum front suspension module and new heat exchanger design ensure it’s strong, yet lightweight.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the new pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- COOL AIR FLOW: Side panel venting improves airflow to drive components for cooler operations and optimal performance.
- KYB PRO SHOCKS: These shocks are standard on the MXZx 600RS race sled - so you know they're extremely capable and durable for control in the toughest conditions. Remote reservoir design for performance and they are a rebuildable/revalvable. Easy Adjust compression damping knob does not require tools; rebound adjustments are standard as well.
- MOUNTAIN-SPECIFIC DESIGN: We advanced mountain sled design for easier and more predictable handling in all conditions. The narrow body panels, bottom pan, tunnel and running boards are designed for optimal interface with snow in mountain maneuvers. An open tunnel end eliminates drag.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: FREERIDE 154 850 E-TEC SHOT POWDERMAX LIGHT 2.5 W/ FLEX
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Huron, OH
- Primary Color: Intense Blue
- Price: $15,399
Dear customer, All Motorcycles, scooters, sport bikes, and snowmobiles are factory new with full factory warranties from the date of purchase, Prices are subject to change without notice and are available on in stock units only for delivery. Check for availability as it changes daily. For more information, please feel free to call our Sales Department at 888-895-7105 or 419-433-2523 and we would be glad to assist you with any possible trade-in, payments, or any other information you may need.