Details from Seller
- ROTAX 850 E-TEC ENGINE: The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry. * It pumps out 10 more horsepower (165 hp) than its predecessor, but its responsiveness is what really shines. With the new pDrive primary clutch, it’s 30% quicker responding than the 800R E-TEC giving you the instant control you demand. *Observed HP measured on internal dyno test in optimal conditions for 2-stroke engines.
- REV GEN4 PLATFORM: The 4th generation of the REV platform is designed around aggressive trail riders with a narrow, compact package giving the rider more freedom to move and influence the sled. More centralized masses (especially side-to-side), light weight and industry-leading suspensions make the vehicle ultra responsive.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH: A major factor in the quickness of REV Gen4 sleds is the new pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- RS RUNNING BOARDS: Designed for aggressive stand-up riding, they are flatter for most of their length, wider and strong. Thicker aluminum sheet (3 mm vs. 1.8 mm), plus front and rear reinforcements to withstand tough landings.
- RMOTION 129 REAR SUSPENSION: The standard for control, capability, comfort and adjustability – with added traction, better braking and more bump filtration in 129-inch (327 cm) version. Separate spring and shock dynamics, plus the most rising-rate/progressive motion ratio in the industry give the rMotion suspension its supple ride in small bumps with added capability in large ones. Easy adjustments for shocks, springs and coupling block.
- RAS 3 FRONT SUSPENSION: Precise, predictable handling and outstanding bump absorption, even in harsh conditions, with State-of-the-art unequal length A-arm front suspension with rack steering.
- ERGO-STEP SIDE PANELS: Design enables you to slide naturally to three different cornering styles, including a new, extreme-forward position.
- KYB PRO SHOCKS: Designed to the same high standards as the MXZx 600RS race sled - so you know they're extremely capable and durable for control in the toughest conditions. Remote reservoir design performance and they are rebuildable/revalvable. Easy Adjust compression damping knob requires no tools; rebound adjustments are standard on front shocks also.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: MXZ X-RS 850 E-TEC ES ICE RIPPER XT 1.25
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Huron, OH
- Primary Color: Black
- Price: $15,099
Ski-Doo MXZ X-RS 850 E-TEC ES ICE RIPPER XT 1.25 5006482785