Details from Seller
- ROTAX 600R E-TEC ENGINE: Following its big brother Rotax 850 E-TEC engine's lead with second generation E-TEC technology, the Rotax 600R E-TEC engine offers a 30% improvement in throttle response**, crisp acceleration and sets a new 600cc class standard with 125 horsepower* while continuing to set the bar for reliability, and 2-stroke oil and fuel economy. *Observed HP metric based on internal dyno test in optimal conditions. **Based on internal engineering testing compared to 600H.O. E-TEC.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the new pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- REV Gen4 PLATFORM: The 4th generation of the REV platform is designed around aggressive trail riders with a narrow, compact package giving the rider more freedom to move and influence the sled. More centralized masses (especially side-to-side), light weight and industry-leading suspensions make the vehicle ultra responsive.
- 7.2 IN. WIDE DIGITAL DISPLAY: All-digital LCD gauge with customizable display with flatter viewing angle provides riders their preferred info that’s easy to see sitting or standing.
- RMOTION REAR SUSPENSION: Provides more capability, more comfort and more adjustability. Separate spring and shock dynamics combine with the most rising-rate/progressive motion ratio in the industry to give the rMotion suspension a supple ride in small bumps with added capability in large ones. And there’s no need to be a suspension guru to enjoy the ride – with its broad sweet spot, you can set it up once and it will perform impressively in nearly every condition.
- FORWARD ADJUSTABLE RISER: Incredibly easy to customize your riding position – just pull the tab and slide the bars to one of the 4 positions. 4 in./ 10 cm of fore-aft adjustment.
- KYB PRO 36 REAR SHOCK: Race-proven aluminum shock with no-tool compression damping adjustment. Rebuildable/revalvable design.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: RENEGADE X 600R E-TEC ES ICE RIPPER XT 1.5 REV GEN4 (NA
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Huron, OH
- Primary Color: Black
- Price: $12,899
Ski-Doo RENEGADE X 600R E-TEC ES ICE RIPPER XT 1.5 REV GEN4 (NA 5006484000