2020 Triton Trailers ATV / UTV Value (XT Trailers) XT-147, 2020 Triton Trailers ATV / UTV Value (XT Trailers) XT-147
The XT Series is a hard-working trailer for multi-season and multi-sport hauling. XT trailers are often customized with storage and tie down options for hauling snowmobiles, off-road vehicles, motorcycles, and gear. The XT Series has Triton’s construction, fit and finish and offers the following standard features.
Features may include:
- All-aluminum tube construction with fully welded lower and upper frame.
- Sealed wiring for LED trailer lights is encased in aluminum tubing.
- Spring-assist front and rear ramp doors with welded, grease zerk hinges.
- Four cord torsion axle suspension with optional electric brakes.
- Multiple Tie Down Positions: Flush mount D-ring tie downs provide optimal tie down locations.
- Two interior LED dome lights.
- Smooth .030” aluminum panel exterior with minimal screws.
- Tall aluminum diamond plate stone guard at V-nose.
- Multi-Use Carrying Capacity: Fixture-built frame with custom extrusions has 19” on center (8’ wide model) or 24” on center (7’ wide model) floor crossmembers.
- Easy Entry and Exit: Ramp approach has hinged ramp flap for easy loading.
- Straight tongue with A-frame bracing.
- V-nose design adds 5’ to usable deck length.
- Fully treated 5/8” marine grade plywood decking.
- 1600 lb. tongue jack offset at V-nose prevents interference when opening most tailgates.
- Seamless one-piece aluminum roof.
- Aluminum wheels: 13” radial tires (8’ wide model) or 14” radial tires (7’ wide model) with aluminum rims.