Ready For Trail Domination
The race bred chassis holds you forward to meet anything the trail throws your way.
- 998 Genesis Turbo Engine: The turbo boosted, one liter triple is unmatched when it comes to delivering incredible power with the refinement and quality you have come to expect from a Yamaha. Designed around a premium turbo unit, every engine component from intake to exhaust, is dedicated to producing uncompromised performance. The proven Yamaha turbo has earned the respect and reputation befitting the industry's highest achiever. This engine produces the potent venom in the Sidewinder L-TX SE's bite.
- YSRC High Performance Clutch System: The YSRC primary and roller secondary clutches are calibrated for durable, cool operation. They harness and transfer the massive torque produced by the Genesis Turbo efficiently to the track while minimizing drive belt wear. The primary shifts out aggressively to use all the power on tap while the roller secondary is quick to back-shift and provides additional ratio through its oversize sheaves. The result is continuous acceleration after others have signed off.
- Tether Switch: An integrated switch automatically shuts-down the engine when ever the driver is not on-board.
- Dual Shock SR Rear Suspension: The Dual Shock SR rear suspension is the cumulative result of years of punishment and development in snocross and cross-country competition. This lightweight suspension offers premium bump compliance with excellent resistance to bottoming. The Dual Shock SR is a “coupled" skid-frame that utilizes a unique “sliding" front arm mount with half an inch of movement at the front arm “slot". This active arm design delivers controlled (reduced) ski-lift during acceleration while retaining a good measure of independent front arm tracking. A solid rear axle layout with special idler wheel design and configuration provides great durability.
- NEW ARCS Front Suspension: The new Advanced Roll Center Suspension (ARCS) features taller, high-strength, forged alloy spindles and redesigned lightweight upper A-arms. The geometry is further revised to optimize suspension function while increasing ground clearance. This results in greater bite with less chassis roll for more predictable and consistent handling.