Don't let the snowy terrain stop you from getting where you want to be. Spring Power Surge Exclusive.
- 998 Genesis Turbo Engine: The turbo boosted, one liter triple is unmatched when it comes to delivering incredible power with the refinement and quality you have come to expect from a Yamaha. Designed around a premium turbo unit, every engine component from intake to exhaust, is dedicated to producing uncompromised performance. The proven Yamaha turbo has earned the respect and reputation befitting the industry's highest achiever. This engine produces the potent venom in the Sidewinder X-TX LE 146's bite.
- Tether Switch: An integrated switch automatically shuts-down the engine when ever the driver is not on-board.
- Premium Fox® 1.5 QS3 Front Shocks: The Sidewinder X-TX LE 146 front suspension is equipped with Fox QS3 shocks for a premium upgrade to this model. The FOX high-pressure gas, coil spring shock features a piggyback chamber to deliver reduced fading, exceptional control, and three easy to adjust compression damping performance settings so you can quickly and easily adjust the ride to conditions and riding preference.
- Versattak 146 Rear Suspension: The NEW Dual Shock 146 rear suspension is designed around a light mountain, tapered tunnel. It also features a mountain style front arm with new 146" rails and utilizes a longer rear QS3 shock length with a lightweight single pull rod. A newly designed shock pivot is added to the uncoupled front arm to provide smooth transfer for great handling both in and out of the powder.
- NEW 146 x 1.6" Cobra™ Track: Blending the best of on-trail bite and off-trail flotation and traction, the 146 x 1.6" lug Cobra™ track is a key contributor to Sidewinder X-TX LE 146's versatile make-up. The 146 length combined with the unique Cobra lug pattern give the Sidewinder X-TX LE 146 a good balance between cornering grip and straight line acceleration with excellent deep snow flotation.
- NEW ARCS Front Suspension: The new Advanced Roll Center Suspension (ARCS) features taller, high-strength, forged alloy spindles and redesigned lightweight upper A-arms. The geometry is further revised to optimize suspension function while increasing ground clearance. This results in greater bite with less chassis roll for more predictable and consistent handling.