Out of 32 similar listings, this 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 30RB is listed below the market value. We think this is a good deal.
Details from Seller
The Passion Starts Here
Pocket the smartphone and pull the kids from the couch with a Yamaha youth snowmobile.
- NEW Long Steering Post With Riser: The steering system is laid out to offer a wide range of seating positions to accommodate various size riders. The racy handle bar riser, adds another element to the look and feel that compliments the overall ergonomics.
- NEW BS Carburetor: The new 'butterfly style' type carburetor and modified air-box improves engine starting and off idle response in all conditions. It also offers improved adjustability to achieve better idle speed stability and increases fuel efficiency delivering lower emissions.
- TORS Throttle Override: A throttle over ride system is added to make sure the RPM returns to idle in the event of anything affecting the normal operation of the cable to carburetor throttle system.
- Race Bred Styling: The hot look of the SnoScoot ES is guaranteed to appeal to the young shredder. Taking its styling cues from our full size performance machines, the new SnoScoot ES is now the envy of school yards all over the snow belt.
- CVT Drive System: The SnoScoot ES's performance benefits from a direct drive, CVT with plenty of gear ratio supplied through a durable rubber drive belt and variable pulley transmission.
- Electronic Governor: The 200cc engine has an electronic governor to make sure the maximum reliable RPM is never exceeded to ensure long engine life and speed is controlled for safe operation. The governor is also tamper proof to reduce the chance of young engineers trying to by-pass the system.
- Hydraulic Disc Brake: The SnoScoot ES features a lightweight Hayes Hydraulic Disc brake to provide easy operation with positive stopping power to the track.
- Transistorized Ignition: A fully transistorized electronic ignition helps ensure reliable starts and endless hours of maintenance free operation.
- Wishbone Front Suspension: Double wishbone front suspension serves up 4.5 inches of travel with a 30.5 inch ski stance giving the SnoScoot ES plenty of stability and ride comfort.
- Torsion Spring Rear Suspension: A preload adjustable torsion spring and hydraulic shock absorber take care of the slide rail rear suspension duties offering up 4.5 inches of vertical rail travel.
- Plastic Ski: The Yamaha designed, lightweight plastic ski for the SnoScoot ES is based on the size and weight of the smaller chassis. It provides excellent steering character with just the right amount of float for play in the soft stuff.
- Front Suspension Geometry: The spindles and A-arms have been designed with geometry to help keep the steering effort low and handling precise.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: Snoscoot ES
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: GREENVILLE, MI
- Price: $4,399
Nelson's Speed Shop, a Michigan Powersports Dealer was recently acquired by Ed Richter and his Lakeside Motor Sports staff. They are excited to serve West Michigan and the entire state with honest, upfront pricing that customers have come to love at Lakeside. Family owned and operated, Nelson's and Lakeside are eager to bring exciting new marine and powersport products with a commitment to customer service.