Details from Seller
Yamaha has a deep understanding of what it takes to get the job done in the extremes of winter.
- 599cc 2-Stroke Engine: The two cylinder, 599cc, 2-stroke engine features state-of-the-art computerized fuel and oil injection. Exhaust port slide-valves control the gas flow into a tuned pipe with stainless exhaust collector and silencer. Spark ignition is generated through a digital CDI with knock control sensor and cooling achieved through a liquid heat exchanger system. Electric start is standard with a back-up recoil 'pull-start' just in case.
- 153" Utility Suspension with Flip-up Rails: The long travel rear suspension features a hinged, spring-loaded tail-end section that allows the rear idler wheels to travel upwards in an arc when going over bumpy trails making the sled feel and handle like a shorter track model. This articulating feature also assists the sled when in reverse by helping guide the track up on top of the snow, not letting it dig in. Another unique feature is offered to lock the rail so it doesn't articulate for maximum traction when pulling a heavy load. A simple 'push pin' is used to engage the rail extension when needed to help keep the skis down and get all the traction possible out of the 153" track.
- 153 x 2.25" Power Claw Track: This 153" long Power Claw track uses 2.25" lugs in a 3.0 pitch configuration. The forward-curved-edge lugs are beneficial when the powder is heavier, and helps to keep things hooked up when pulling a heavy load or breaking trail. The 153" length coupled with the articulated skid-frame gets it done regardless of the task at hand.
- Yamaha Gen 2 Body Work: The MP600 Transporter pulls styling cues from Yamaha's line of sport sleds. The fresh aerodynamic lines help improve airflow around the engine and clutch bay. Body curves are specially designed to deflect snow away from the rider when cruising through deep snow.
- Wide Ratio CVT System: The lightweight CVT drive clutch employs a roller bearing equipped main shaft that works to keep belt tension consistent with no need to manually adjust for wear. The design delivers an extra low ratio engagement point to reduce belt slip and wear at take off with no compromise in the top ratio when the system is shifted out. This 'low first gear' is especially beneficial when towing or hauling a heavy load.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: Transporter 600
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: GREENVILLE, MI
- Price: $12,399
Nelson's Speed Shop, a Michigan Powersports Dealer was recently acquired by Ed Richter and his Lakeside Motor Sports staff. They are excited to serve West Michigan and the entire state with honest, upfront pricing that customers have come to love at Lakeside. Family owned and operated, Nelson's and Lakeside are eager to bring exciting new marine and powersport products with a commitment to customer service.