Stock #: ARC00847
Are you interested in a new Snowmobile? Then this new 2021 Arctic Cat RIOT X 8000 ES QS3 146 could be perfect for you! You can own it today for 14895 dollars. This Arctic Cat RIOT X 8000 ES QS3 146 may not be available for long. Located in Mankato, Minnesota, visit, email, or call Mankato Motorsports at 1-866-377-1744. Dont forget to tell them you found it on Snowmobile Trader! Welcome to Mankato Motorsports! Formerly Snell Powersports, we are based in greater Mankato, Minnesota, and are a motorsports dealer of all seasons. We carry everything from marine and personal watercraft and powersports products to lawn care equipment and handheld power equipment. In addition to offering new and pre-owned inventory, we also provide full service for small engine repair.
Details from Seller
2021 ARCTIC CAT RIOT X 8000 ES QS3 146,
RIOT X 8000;
RIOT X 8000;
An 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine, fortified with a vertical steering post and swaybar-equipped AMS front suspension.
- Alpha-One™ Single Beam Rear Suspension: Our single-beam rear suspension unlocks more maneuverability in the backcountry. Up here, there's only one alpha.
- FOX® ZERO QS3 Shocks: Easy to adjust, and built for any terrain and riding style. Our premium FOX ZERO QS3 shocks are available in 1.5- or 2.0-inch diameters.
- Ams Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension is tailor-made to maneuver in deep snow. The lightweight, forged-aluminum spindles sit at a 27 degree spindle caster angle, providing optimal ski camber for off-trail cornering and more predictable counter-steering when side-hilling. They’re built to reduce drag, while the dual-phase alloy-steel A-arms are lightweight and durable.
- G2 Proclimb™ 7 Mountain Ski: This lightweight ski is contoured for easier steering, and integrates with the AMS spindles for better deep-snow performance.
- Power Claw Track: Power Claw Track is built lightweight, with a single-ply design and a 2.86-inch pitch - all so you can master deep snow runs. Its stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won't fold over or take a set, and Attack 20 paddles let you float over the deep stuff.
- Adjustable Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance from 39.5- to 41.5 inches for maximum adaptability.
- Reinforced Running Boards: Big air means big impact, which is why Riot's running boards are reinforced with an extrusion for added rigidity.
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CD
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Arctic Cat
- Model: RIOT X 8000 ES QS3 146
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Mankato, MN
- Stock Number: ARC00847
- Primary Color: DYNAMIC CHARCOAL & RED
- Price: $14,895
Arctic Cat RIOT X 8000 ES QS3 146 5011755527