No Price ListedContact
No Price ListedContact
Are you interested in a new Snowmobile? Then this new 2021 Arctic Cat Riot 8000 ES 1461.35 wQS3 Shocks OrangeBlue could be perfect for you! This Arctic Cat Riot 8000 ES 1461.35 wQS3 Shocks OrangeBlue may not be available for long. Located in Stillwater, Minnesota, visit, email, or call Century Power Sports at 1-651-347-6594. Dont forget to tell them you found it on Snowmobile Trader! How do we stay small and sell big? Its simple years of experience. At Century Power Sports, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. We pledge to use our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, were sure youll be back for more!
Details from Seller
2021 ARCTIC CAT Riot 8000 ES 146/1.35 w/QS3 Shocks Orange/Blue, This is a 2021 Arctic Cat Riot 8000 ES 146 1.35 with QS3 shocks
Our powerful 8000-Series C-TEC2, 794cc engine, with FOX rear shocks to provide a smooth ride anywhere.
- Cross-Action Rear Suspension: The new CROSS-ACTION skidframe creates a playful ride quality, with more weight transfer during acceleration, great performance in deep snow, and outstanding comfort and traction over big bumps in all snow conditions. Arctic Cat’s Torque-Sensing Link allows a lower and more consistent track tension, plus you get an adjustable spring preload and a 3-wheel rear axle assembly. The CROSS-ACTION suspension offers 13.5 inches of travel and comes in a 146-inch length with ice-scratchers.
- ARS II Front Suspension: The next generation of Arctic Race Suspension (ARS) is here. ARS II gives you better bite on corners and increased ground clearance to deliver more confidence on- or off-trail. We made the forged aluminum spindles 1.5 inches taller from the ski to the lower arm and gave it more rigid upper A-Arms. Plus, a revised geometry delivers a new roll-center and adjustable cambers, and a swaybar makes for flatter, more predictable cornering on hardpack trails.
- G2 Proclimb™ 7 Mountain Ski: This lightweight ski is contoured for easier steering, and integrates with the AMS spindles for better deep-snow performance.
- Adjustable Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance -from 41.5- to 43.5 inches for maximum adaptability.
- Reinforced Running Boards: Big air means big impact, which is why Riot's running boards are reinforced with an extrusion for added rigidity.
- Rear Rack: Haul more gear for an all-day ride with this optional rear rack.
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794 cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection&
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Arctic Cat
- Model: Riot 8000 ES 146/1.35 w/QS3 Shocks Orange/Blue
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Stillwater, MN
- Primary Color: Woodys Orange/Blue
Arctic Cat Riot 8000 ES 146/1.35 w/QS3 Shocks Orange/Blue 5011317267