Details from Seller
Trail-Certified, High-Performance Youth Snowmobile;
For young riders who are ready to hit the trail with their parents, tackle deep snow or cruise the backyard, ZR® 200 is the ultimate ride. It’s SSCC trail-certified and features electric start to deliver the next level of snowmobile experience.
- 192cc 4-stroke Engine: Don't let the size fool you. ZR 200 is packed with a powerful 192cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that doles out enough power for a fun day on the trail.
- Trail-certified: The Snowmobile Safety and Certification Committee (SSCC) gives the ZR 200 a full trail certification that lets your young rider go almost everywhere you can go.
- Arctic 200 Drive System™: Get optimal power and performance with RPM-sensing drive clutch, torque-sensing driven clutch and belt-drive gearcase.
- A-arm Front Suspension: With 4.5 inches of travel and the reinforced strength of an A-Arm design, the front suspension gives young riders the same capabilities as our full-size snowmobiles.
- Slide-rail Rear Suspension: With a full 8.5 inches of travel, this responsive rear suspension soaks up any bump on the trail to keep the ride stable and smooth.
- Cobra™ Track: 1.0-inch lugs deliver great traction and flotation in a full range of conditions.
- 29.5-31.5 Adjustable Ski Stance: A 29.5-31.5-inch adjustable ski stance and deep-keel plastic skis lets you take your first corners confidently.
- Turn-key Electric Start: The convenience and ease of electric start lets you get up and moving right away.
- Engine Type: 200, 4-Stroke
- Displacement: 192 cc
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: 1
- Bore x Stroke: 70 x 50 mm
- Lubrication: Oil Sump
- Ignition: CDI
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Arctic Cat
- Model: ZR 200 ES 93/1 Charcoal/Green
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Stillwater, MN
- Primary Color: CHARCOAL/GREEN