Details from Seller
Trail Blaze with Advanced Features.;
Some riders want to tame the trail. But for those who want to dominate it, ZR® Limited adds an easily adjustable suspension calibration to our legendary ZR.
- FOX® Zero IQS Shocks: Easy to adjust, and built for any terrain and riding style. Our premium FOX ZERO IQS shocks are available in 1.5- or 2.0-inch diameters.
- Engine Lineup: Choose between the 6000 or 8000 C-TEC2™ engine families to power your ZR Limited — both designed and Built by Arctic Cat in St. Cloud, Minn.
- ARS™ II Front Suspension: Designed to deliver the increased cornering bite and ground clearance you need for confidence-inspiring handling.
- 137 Slide-action Rear Suspension™: Get the most out of a coupled suspension, with a unique, industry-exclusive design that keeps the front arm engaged while the rear arm compresses.
- Push-button Electric Start: Get the convenience and ease of electric start with a handlebar-mounted button.
- Goggle Holder: Mounted right in the dash for quick access, this integrated goggle holder keeps a key piece of gear safe and sound.
- Led Headlight: When the high beam is activated, the low beam also stays on to deliver an LED light pattern with great range and width.
- 11 Mid-height Windshield: Added protection from the wind lets you enjoy more of the ride.
- Adjustable 42-43 Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance — From 42- to 43-inches wide
- ATAC ™: Adjustable On-The-Fly Electronic Suspension. Switch between soft, medium and firm suspension at the push of a button, with handlebar-mounted controls that automatically and immediately adjust your suspension FOX ZERO iQS gas shocks.
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794 cc
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Arctic Cat
- Model: ZR 8000 Limited ES 137/1.25
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Stillwater, MN
- Primary Color: Black/Green