Details from Seller
A No-Compromise Race Replica;
What’d we learn from decades of snowmobile racing? Step on the ZR® RR and find out. The RR is a no-compromise race replica aimed at the big bumps, with race-winning features including competition-calibrated components like the new ARS™ II front suspension and Kashima-Coated FOX® Shocks.
- 137 Slide-action Rear Suspension™: Get the most out of a coupled suspension, with a unique, industry-exclusive design that keeps the front arm engaged while the rear arm compresses.
- Fox® Zero Qs3r Kashima-coated Shocks: These FOX ZERO shocks are Kashima-coated for seamless, smooth action and easily-adjustable with soft, medium and firm settings. Features 2.0-inch diameter rear shocks and 1.5-inch diameter front and ski shocks.
- 8000-series C-TEC2™ Engine: ZR RR's race-inspired performance is powered by an 8000-Series 2-stroke engine that built to thrill.
- ARS™ II Front Suspension: Designed to deliver the increased cornering bite and ground clearance you need for confidence-inspiring handling.
- Push-button Electric Start: Get the convenience and ease of electric start with a handlebar-mounted button.
- Led Headlight: When the high beam is activated, the low beam also stays on to deliver an LED light pattern with great range and width.
- Reinforced Running Boards: An uncompromising race-replica deserves competition-calibrated components like reinforced running boards for big air and bigger landings.
- Handguards: The durable, injection-molded plastic guards keep your hands safe from debris and warm on the trail.
- 5.5 Race-height Windshield: A lower-profile, race-ready windshield gives you a new level of visibility.
- Adjustable 42-43 Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance — From 42- to 43-inches wide
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Arctic Cat
- Model: ZR 8000 RR ES 137/1.25
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Stillwater, MN
- Primary Color: Medium Green
- Price: $14,995