Details from Seller
- ROTAX 850 E-TEC ENGINE - MORE POWER YOU CAN FEEL: The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry.* It pumps out 10 more horsepower (165 hp) than its predecessor, but its responsiveness is what really shines. With the new pDrive primary clutch, it’s 30% quicker responding than the 800R E-TEC giving you the instant control you demand. *Observed HP measured on internal dyno test in optimal conditions for 2-stroke engines.
- PDRIVE CLUTCH - QUICK, EFFICIENT, EASY: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the new pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
- REV Gen4 PLATFORM - NEXT GENERATION OF A LEGEND: You’ll realize the benefits of our trail and mountain teams’ close cooperation in developing this sled because it has all the right features for both types of riding. It’s incredibly responsive and agile in cornering and boondocking, thanks to its centralized masses and light weight. Not to mention the power and instant response of the Rotax E-TEC engines is ideal for hammering out of corners and powering out of a hole.
- CMOTION REAR SUSPENSION - CROSSOVER CONTROL AND CARVING: Crossover-specific suspension uses best principles of the rMotion trail and tMotion mountain skids for confident cornering and agile boondocking – such as rigid front and rear arms with excellent weight transfer. It also features a rising-rate motion ratio, like the latest generation of Ski-Doo rear suspensions, to provide superior control and comfort. Tipped rails enable better cornering, boost top-end speed and fuel efficiency.
- RAS 3 CROSSOVER FRONT SUSPENSION - CROSSOVER PRECISION: Similar geometry and steering to the RAS 3 mountain front end for capability and light steering feel on- and off-trail. Optimized for crossover usage, two ski stance positions dial in handling: 40.2 in. (102 cm) or 38.4 in. (97.5 cm).
- 4.5" DIGITAL DISPLAY - ADVANCED INFO: All-digital LCD gauge cluster with flatter viewing angle for an easy-to-read info whether standing or sitting.
- HPG PLUS SHOCKS - PLUSH PERFORMANCE: Highest quality aluminum-bodied high pressure gas shocks by KYB. Rebuildable and revalvable.
- 15 X 146 X 1.6 COBRA - EXCELLENT TRACTION ANYWHERE: This track features a combination of flexible cupped lugs for superior off-trail performance and more rigid lugs for added traction on hard-packed snow.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: BACKCOUNTRY 850 E-TEC ES COBRA 1.6
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $13,549
Ski-Doo BACKCOUNTRY 850 E-TEC ES COBRA 1.6 5011549908