Details from Seller
- ROTAX 850 E-TEC ENGINE - MORE POWER YOU CAN FEEL: The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry.* It pumps out 10 more horsepower (165 hp) than its predecessor, but its responsiveness is what really shines. With the new pDrive primary clutch, it’s 30% quicker responding than the 800R E-TEC giving you the instant control you demand. *Observed HP measured on internal dyno test in optimal conditions for 2-stroke engines.
- E-TEC SHOT STARTER - EASIEST STARTING: Push-button starting with almost no added weight. After an initial pull-start, the engine charges an ultracapacitor. Pushing the handlebar SHOT button for subsequent starts uses energy stored in the ultracapacitor to turn the magneto into an electric motor that rotates the flywheel, and with E-TEC technology, starts the engine. Eliminates nearly 20 lb. (9 kg) compared to conventional electric start. SHOT starting is only possible with Ski-Doo-exclusive E-TEC technology.
- CMOTION REAR SUSPENSION - CROSSOVER CONTROL AND CARVING: Crossover-specific suspension uses best principles of the rMotion trail and tMotion deep-snow skids for confident cornering and agile boondocking – such as rigid front and rear arms with excellent weight transfer. It also features a rising-rate motion ratio, like the latest generation of Ski-Doo rear suspensions, to provide superior control and comfort. Tipped rails enable better cornering, boost top-end speed and fuel efficiency.
- KYB PRO SHOCKS - PRO-LEVEL SHOCKS: These shocks are standard on the MXZx 600RS race sled - so you know they're extremely capable and durable for control in the toughest conditions. Remote reservoir design for performance and they are a rebuildable/revalvable. Easy Adjust compression damping knob does not require tools; rebound adjustments are standard as well.
- RS RUNNING BOARDS - ROOM TO ROAM: Designed for aggressive stand-up riding, they are flatter for most of their length, wider and strong. Thicker aluminum sheet (3 mm vs. 1.8 mm), plus front and rear reinforcements to withstand tough landings.
- REV Gen4 PLATFORM - NEXT GENERATION OF A LEGEND: You’ll realize the benefits of our trail and mountain teams’ close cooperation in developing this sled because it has all the right features for both types of riding. It’s incredibly responsive and agile in cornering and boondocking, thanks to its centralized masses and light weight. Not to mention the power and instant response of the 850 E-TEC engine is ideal for hammering out of corners and powering out of a hole.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Ski-Doo
- Model: BACKCOUNTRY X-RS 850 E-TEC SHOT ICE COBRA 1.6
- Category: Snowmobile
- Type: Snowmobile
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $15,449
Ski-Doo BACKCOUNTRY X-RS 850 E-TEC SHOT ICE COBRA 1.6 5011550376